Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

flushmount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flushmount?

I was wondering does anyone know how these flushmounts look, i don't know where to really search besides ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Ac...c95438&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Accord...ff9ff7&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Painted-Trun...e30514&vxp=mtr

the one most people want is in the first link. it is a replica of the rare OEM flushmount.

the other 2 look like the bmw style universal flushmounts. in my opinion, they look like windshield wiper blades. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I've seen the BMW style look pretty decent, but I agree... wiper blade.

The first one, if it fits as well as OEM, is the way to go.

Also, I forget who it is, but that car in the first ad belongs to a member here. I'd be willing to bet that picture was used without permission. I hate when eBay sellers do that!

Comment

If you decide to go with the first spoiler, dont buy from everspring; Overpriced. Find jack_lee02 as the seller, cheaper and easier to deal with.
        Last edited by cb7pr; 05-09-2013, 12:39 PM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
          If you decide to go with the first spoiler, dont buy from everspring; Overpriced. Find jack_lee02 as the seller, cheaper and easier to deal with.
          Second. Jack_Lee work is amazing. I bought a CF Flushie from him, great quality and shipping. I even got the funnies section(news paper) from Singapore or where ever hes from.
          Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
          Originally posted by deevergote
          den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
          Originally posted by deevergote
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Malaysia.
            And yes, I agree as well. He does good work, and he's fair and honest.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I've seen the BMW style look pretty decent, but I agree... wiper blade.

The first one, if it fits as well as OEM, is the way to go.

Also, I forget who it is, but that car in the first ad belongs to a member here. I'd be willing to bet that picture was used without permission. I hate when eBay sellers do that!
              sadly why the seller even has made replicas was derived from me. one of my flushies was sold over seas, they quickly made replicas and spread like a wild fire over there.

it made me money but in the end was it worth it? i dont really know. everyones making replicas of the spoiler i sold to that guy. dunno if it was a good thing there are these reps out but it deff made my sales of my oem one alot harder to sell. and harder to be original now since reps are being made. but oh well, jus aint care.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

People who want "the real thing" are still willing to pay. People who just want a flushmount are happy with the reproductions. Especially if they're well made.

Comment

yeh i guess you're right. it only took about a year to sell my last one LOL. i was patient and waited around for the right buyer and sure enough this week it happened. i guess i cant be too upset,as long as it circulating good parts and not cheap quality. im actually helping the community by giving back to it.
                  <

Comment

Agreed. Though I see your point about not being able to sell them. I can see how that would be upsetting!

You should see about becoming a distributor for the reproductions

Comment

too late now LOL... theres already reps being made. i made my mark by providing the good donor to be made into a rep. i was against replica parts being made at the time. seller told me they probably wouldnt end up making reps. guess they lied LOL. ah well. im much too busy nowadays to tackle somethin like that. i have other projects going on right now. ;p made a killing on jus 3 spoilers tho guess i still got it!
                      <

Comment

Damn, he's only selling grills like George Foreman and Paul Wall...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                        Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

just get one of these..

now thats flush

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                            just get one of these..

Those wings might actually work! Well, maybe not so much for flair...

Who in their right friggin' mind would ACTUALLY do that to their ride?

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                            Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              too late now LOL... theres already reps being made. i made my mark by providing the good donor to be made into a rep. i was against replica parts being made at the time. seller told me they probably wouldnt end up making reps. guess they lied LOL. ah well. im much too busy nowadays to tackle somethin like that. i have other projects going on right now. ;p made a killing on jus 3 spoilers tho guess i still got it!
                              Yeah, I know. But you should see about becoming the guy that sells them here in the states, since they're sold overseas. You could still end up profiting from the reproductions, and you'd be able to sell to the guys that don't want to risk overseas shipping.

Originally posted by Accord1320 View Post
                              Those wings might actually work! Well, maybe not so much for flair...

Who in their right friggin' mind would ACTUALLY do that to their ride?
                              It's a crazy Japanese style. Show only. That's not a daily driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X