Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's the meaning behind your username??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuate01221
    When I was born my dad called me his Cuate which apparently means friend and it stuck on and I have no idea where 01221 came from but I've been using that since i was 10 for some odd reason lol

Comment

Jabercb7

jaber is my alias and is short for the creature Jabberwock in the anime "project arms" wicth i relate to and i feel mirrors my anger (temper) and cb7 cus thats what i drive

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Chappie is my nickname (last name is Chapman) 752 is from a "car club" I was in Squad 752.

Comment

where I live and what I drive
          R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
          There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

mine stands for my wife and me.(soua=wife & pc=me)....

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              ^ haha, i have heard them all.back in basketball they called me daddy long stroke.LMAO.
              long stroke

Originally posted by chappie752 View Post
              Chappie is my nickname (last name is Chapman) 752 is from a "car club" I was in Squad 752.
              I think theres a member around your way..I cant remember his name though.

I created Accrdkid back in 03 when I joined it and it's always stuck.

I've owned a total of 4 Accords, my first 4th gen, and a 3rd gen at the same time..and then a 5th and now a 4th and I can act like a kid sometimes..so yeah Accrdkid..lol.

Id like name change though..Accrdkid gets old.

either HenRoc or HRoc. would be next..since my name is Henry and I like Rock music.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

mine is just my name.. lol.
                "I'm NOT drunk, I'm avoiding Potholes".

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174029
                Check out the whip^

Comment

In Japanese mythology, Oho-Yama is the great mountain god, father of Uzume.

Comment

Mine is because my first car is a Cobalt.

I have had my old forum names for about 7 years now:tru2nrtt777 and Forever_Devoted.
                    Tru2nrtt777 is broken down true tuner TT(my initials) 777(used to be for religious reasons but I honestly am not as adiment about my faith as I used to be.
                    Forever_Devoted was because of a girl I used do date, we broke up when she moved away but were still in love. I told her I would be forever devoted to her and although we havent talked in over three years if she ever called me up and said she was in town I would drop everything just to see her. I unfortunately still am Forever_Devoted to her.
                    Call me Travis.
                    2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                    1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                    1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                    1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Umm...my name is Mike...lots of friends call me Mikey. And I'm known to get a little crazy.
                      No offense, but when ever i read your screenname out loud, i think of monkeys

jmolina, j is for Joey, molina is my last name which means nothing.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

my name starts with an "s" and my last name is green.

After I got married, I just wanted people to know me as s.green kinda like jay-z's name: s.carter

Newest addition to the family...

Comment

A scene from the original Fast and the Furious features the song "Nurega" by Organic Audio. It is featured in the house-party scene after the Vietnamese gang machine-guns the Eclipse, and our two heroes are forced to take a cab ride.

I looked for this song for years, and I happened to find it the same day I signed up for my account here. I wanted to remember that day, so I avoided my list of typical usernames and created a simple "Nurega".
                          Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                          2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                          2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

It's my name. Threads like these are no fun for me, I always use my name. It's good so if and when we meet face to face you know what to call me and I know who you're talking to.
                            1997 Honda Accord EX-V6:
                            C27A4 - 2.7-liter 90º-V6 with SOHC, 24-valves, PGM-Fi
                            MPZA - Electronically controlled 4-speed automatic, 1 reverse
                            ~170 cu. in. / ~170 ft. lbs. / ~170 whp

Originally posted by James Matteu
                            You have to consider the results of your test in an objective manner, or as the country folk like to say, "son, you gotta be smarter than what you're workin' with."

Comment

Originally posted by James Matteu View Post
                              It's my name. Threads like these are no fun for me, I always use my name. It's good so if and when we meet face to face you know what to call me and I know who you're talking to.
                              You mean you wouldn't like to have your fist conversation go like this: "Hi, I'm James. Hi, I'm CB7H22LSD"?

It makes for great conversation!
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Back to Honda since I left for awhile bought a 350z and now getting back in because got a good deal on a cb7 and just want to make it as cheap as possible because the 350z was definitely not cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X