X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather vs Alvarez

So if any one watches boxing or knows a little bit about it
    What do you think the outcome will be?

Who will go home with their first loss ever??

They both have 40+ wins . Neither has lost. But Money MAY has selsected all his bouts and conditions for the fighters. Astonishingly he is not requiring Alvarez to drop much weight.

Alvarez is 22 Money May is 36. Soon May will be passed his prime. Alvarez is just getting started. Now you have to understand that Floyd want to retire breaking a record 50-0. He is an ego maniac. So for him allowing Alvarez to rack up a few more wins and experience would make it more difficult on Mayweather he is soon to retire and basically he wants to say "I beat Alvarez" before Alvarez completely dominates boxing.

Remember this kid is 22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UWhdBs-jGO0
    Alvarez
    64.29%
    Mayweather
    21.43%
    8Ball
    0.00%
    LGBT
    14.29%
    Last edited by 8ball; 05-31-2013, 07:24 PM.

Sorry but mayweather is going to win...not because he can beat Canelo but!

The match is going to be fixed, it's all money think how many people want to see the fight go down?

PPV is going to get alot of fucken money for that fight shooting through the roof...

And I say fix because mayweather has to win and Canelo will get paid alot and I mean alot of fucken money for taking the loss.

Though I wish Canelo will just knock his ass out...ain't gonna happen though its going to come down to decision and it's mayweather with the win...

P.s I hate him with a passion , and PAC man too..

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

I know boxing is all mafia I understand.
      But still a fighter can refuse a bribe.
      Not saying that its fixed or not.
      Ill just say this, my family knew the De La Hoyas before we moved and even now I met one of his cousins. Any way Im side tracking my point is , they already took one easy lost to mayweather on may4 .

I doubt the fight will be fixed. Canelo loves his sport and his fans I doubt money will make him do it. While Im sure the money team will try to bribe him, I really just want to see the look on mayweathers face when a 22 year old punk knocks him the fuck out.

Any way getting back to the point, yes De La Hoya is a puto now, but back in the day he was not a sell out. Canelo I hope atleast wont sell out. If he sells out LGBT will win not mayweather.

Comment

True, if Canelo really, and I mean really can careless about the money he wouldn't throw fight away.

And the fact that he's capable of knockin *** weather out just gives me chills because I know he can its just in him. He's that good he'll make that fucker look like nothing, and he'll come out saying he's old and shit...

I can picture Canelo throwin a few powerful hits even if he agrees to lose I know for a fact no boxer can control their punches...

I just don't want it to be another "***weather and Rios" fight...

And for the record... de la Hoya is a fucken Puto seriously

Originally posted by deevergote
        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
          True, if Canelo really, and I mean really can careless about the money he wouldn't throw fight away.

And the fact that he's capable of knockin *** weather out just gives me chills because I know he can its just in him. He's that good he'll make that fucker look like nothing, and he'll come out saying he's old and shit...

I can picture Canelo throwin a few powerful hits even if he agrees to lose I know for a fact no boxer can control their punches...

I just don't want it to be another "***weather and Rios" fight...

And for the record... de la Hoya is a fucken Puto seriously
          yeah bro I heard threw the wire that he really did dress up in a tutu and shit, they paid alot of money to say it wasnt true. but it was true.

That fool went LGBT after he got fame. But Canelo has been GoldenBoyProductions Prodigy for a while, and I wont lie De La Hoya was a great fighter but he sold out, and then retired because he didnt want to damage his pretty face... whataputo

Comment

If mayweather would stand and fight, he would lose.

He is the one of the most elusive, counter attack fighter I have ever watched. I think he fights like a punk, but thats just because I prefer people to slug it out vs dancing around and shit.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i'm not into boxing much but seen alverez fight once (the last fight he had) and he has solid punches. mayweather is quick but show boats a bit, from what i gathered he pretty much picks the fights he knows he can win or pay out to win (again dont know how accurate this is but its what i gathered from boxing fans).

i think alverez has a good chance on beating mayweather and i dont think any type of money will "help" him decide to loss the fight. but all in all it will be a good fight and hopefully someone can finally shut mayweather up for good
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                He is the one of the most elusive, counter attack fighter I have ever watched. I think he fights like a punk, but thats just because I prefer people to slug it out vs dancing around and shit.
                That's called fighting smart...not fighting like a punk

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I love the anti g-a-y slurs.

Classic 8ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    I love the anti g-a-y slurs.

Classic 8ball.
                    WTF are you the Gestapo now?

All you ever do is troll and critique any and every post I make.

If I bother you so much, you could use a feature to block my username & post.

Stop being such a complainer.

All you ever do is troll my threads/post.

REVALUATE YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                      WTF are you the Gestapo now?

All you ever do is troll and critique any and every post I make.

If I bother you so much, you could use a feature to block my username & post.

Stop being such a complainer.

All you ever do is troll my threads/post.

REVALUATE YOURSELF!
                      Or you could just be respectful of other members, you know. Its easy, you could try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        Or you could just be respectful of other members, you know. Its easy, you could try it sometime.
                        Or you could just change your diaper. I dont care about your opinion ralphie.

Comment

Working...
                        X