No announcement yet.

93accordexcoupe : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont take out ur center console! omg i took all those pieces out to cut back on some weight. ya i know only a couple pounds but that was back when i was dumb. anyway dont take it out. if u have people in ur car with bags or any kind of stuff it can caught on wires and mess things up big time. something happened to mine and now theshifter and parts underneath it get real hot while im driving.

Comment

Ha that ish is a pimp automatic looks like my car!
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yea pimp i know lol thanks saucy. i still cant fix this wire/shifter thing, it keeps getting hot when i drive. ever since i took out the center console its been doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
          yet another rosewood brown coupe! this car is soooo sexy! and i'm not just saying that since i have the same one (but mine is an LX).
          Looks like mine when I first got it (few months ago) nice clean look!
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

sweet dude! does it still look like that? not really feelin the chrome hubcaps and the wing but the system looks cool! nice job. looks like u did a blue/black interior too. i was gunna do that but i dont have money so yep. no interior

Comment

Well not really. :-D I'm a little embarrassed at it's current state. Once I get it repainted properly on the outside I'll post current pics. Yes I did Black/blue on the interior w/seat covers, seat belt covers/stearing wheel cover and even painted a bunch of the dash trim like around the radio and air cond. vents blue. The rest of the interior is burgundy tho. !!!!! Yeah I know but I just found some special die type paint that goes on carpet and vinyl and all the without cracking like regular paint and it's black so it'll match soon. Still got the wing. Thinkin of ditching the whole trunk on my 91 and getting the newer 92 or 93 lid off a junk car and selling the wing. Btw I'm working on a DIY for the flip trunk mod that I'm sure everyone will want to do. For $5? who wouldn't? :-P

Comment

sweet! im glad ur working on it and taking it out of the rice stage that it was in. not sure how many people will do that trunk thing cause that too is a little ricey, but ill admit, it is kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  sweet! im glad ur working on it and taking it out of the rice stage that it was in. not sure how many people will do that trunk thing cause that too is a little ricey, but ill admit, it is kinda cool.
                  YEah well there's always the $$ issue so it's a slow process. And the flip trunk mod... ricey? It's NOt what everyone else does. Everyone who sees it loves it. It's better in person and if you don't like it just take off the brackets. If you ever show it's something that'll set you off from everybody else. LEast I've never seen another car in my area with it. :-P Btw the seatcovet set with the belt and wheel cover on ebay was cheap like $45. EBAY IS GREAT! I just ordered the clear corners and bumper blinker for like $6 a pair and they are gonna combine shipping. My muffler was $48 ttl. I wanted something a little different. All these ppl running around with little fireball mufflers is annoying. This one is almost exactly like the flowmaster that my friend put on his accord and spent $120+ on.

Comment

Moo. :P: b

Comment

errrr ick nick<----llama

oink twerp tweet

this is getting ***

i love how me and john just whore my own thread hehe

Comment

theres nothing wrong with whoring yoru own thread. Meow
                        Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmoewprrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr

Comment

yea i guess ur right meow so about that muff-moew-ler, its pretty sweet meow, i wonder how much it meow is. o wait i have a muffler meow.

yea so john whens the next meet, we should have a drift meet!

Comment

car looks good man

Comment

new pics

Comment

Keeps looking better man

Comment

Working...
                                X