No announcement yet.

93accordexcoupe : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that bar looks like it just ties into the sheet metal there, does it structurally help at all?
    edit: i was talking about the one across the trunk area. i didnt even see the upper bar. what does that tie into?
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-10-2007, 02:23 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

How much of the trim panel do you have to cut to put that bar in...and what exactly does it bolt to anyways?

I'm just slightly curious as in inner ricer wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        that bar looks like it just ties into the sheet metal there, does it structurally help at all?
        edit: i was talking about the one across the trunk area. i didnt even see the upper bar. what does that tie into?
        the c pillar bar ties into the upper seat belt bolt.

the rear strut bar ties into the rear strut bolts, theres 2.
        its supposed to help keep the car stiff in areas that dont have any structural support.
        Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        How much of the trim panel do you have to cut to put that bar in...and what exactly does it bolt to anyways?

I'm just slightly curious as in inner ricer wants one.
        i took the whole panel off. my car is on its way to stripped fully so i didnt care. i would bet u need to take quite a bit out of that panel. heres a better pic close up.

Comment

That's a lot of washers.
          members/ride | the/website
          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

yep, 6 on each side. had to do it

Comment

this cb7 is clean as shit.. hope mines can look like this 1 one day

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

thanks man!

one day, just take ur time and let me know if u need help.

Comment

dam after seeing this car in person... its DEFF hot. that drop is perfect-and figured i bump this up for a clean ass cb7

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

thanks dude, ur house is in the middle of nowhere haha

Comment

Was it really hard to install the cd5 lip.Cuz im doing that on mine and im stuck
                      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

not at all, what are u stuck on?

Comment

Lining it up is a pain in the ass.Did you have to cut anything?
                          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

yea i had to cut the ends off. have a friend or 2 hold it, and fire in 10,000 screws

Comment

Have you found those rear bars to make a difference?
                              I am thinking of adding one.

Comment

both c pillar and rear strut bar together felt like it helped the rear end follow the front end a little better. not too much though.

Comment

Working...
                                X