IRAQ: worth the money to go, or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan1987 View Post
    You cant beat 20K on entry. That and it pays for school, but yes the training is incredibly useful. Maybe most people just say "oh ill do some pushups and situps and get rich" and then get out, but Im certain they realize how valuble BCT and AIT are, not to mention whatever MOS they take pretty much has a real world equivalent.
    Thats what makes it a great oppurtunity more than anything else.
    i havent read this thread... ive been around the block .. if you got questions army wise i got you.. ive spent 2 years in 75th ranger regiment as a commo guy... 6 of those months spent in ranger school.. 1 deployment to afghanistan... another 2 years in an mp unit 8 months in iraq.. got out for a year used some of my gi bill up... joined back reserve as a satellite guy.. have been all over the mid east bout to hit the sandbox again in a few months... ill read this post later and post some good advice for you when i have time.. later

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
      i havent read this thread... ive been around the block .. if you got questions army wise i got you.. ive spent 2 years in 75th ranger regiment as a commo guy... 6 of those months spent in ranger school.. 1 deployment to afghanistan... another 2 years in an mp unit 8 months in iraq.. got out for a year used some of my gi bill up... joined back reserve as a satellite guy.. have been all over the mid east bout to hit the sandbox again in a few months... ill read this post later and post some good advice for you when i have time.. later
      Yes i will definitely have some questions for you about Ranger School!
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...
      X