more bad luck but on the funny side of bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more bad luck but on the funny side of bad

So first day of work and im being shown my company and how everything works.

I didn't have a hitch on my truck because of the rollpan so the night before my first day i went to autozone to buy a hitch.

I get over to the previous owners house, and get the trailer. His father was showing me how to work it for the next two days.

I had to install the hitch there that morning. I go to put it on, and the brackets that hold the old bumper on were supposed to be used, and they weren't there because they had been bent from the previous accident.

So i had to custom make some brackets to put the hitch on. Not fun. It was a pain in the ass, but i did it. Then I picked up the 20ft trailer with the 10,000 pound wench on it, and off i went to get my first car.

Picked up a nissan sentra for 200 dollars and started to take it back to the house to cut the cat and get the battery (and aluminum wheels in some cases)

Im driving to the house, first time driving with a trailer with a car on the back. Its quite fun to do if you havent (sarcasm)

Im driving extra slow because the hitch wasn't on there like factory (but it was on very good) when this white f-150 cuts me off HARD almost to my side I romp on the brakes and avoid him, but then he nails his brakes right in front of me and Im like OH SHIT and slam the brakes as hard as i could, the tires lock up for a second and I feel the trailer buckle and I try to let off a little but i cant and hit them even harder when i hear SNAP BANG (tires lock up again) GRIND. IM like oh FUCK.

so i get out and look, and my hide-a-hitch isn't hidden. It's on the ground along with my trailer. I freak out, because im on a 4 lane road and cars are flying around me. I grab my phone and dial 911 asking for a cop right away. Im on the bad end of a peaki on a hill, so oncoming traffc can't realize whats going on until they get too close for comfort.

So I stand behind the trailer waiving people over until the cop arrives. she asks us what we were going to do. I had no idea, and couldn't get a hold of someone with a hitch. At that moment A guy in an expedition pulls up and asks if we need help.

I get it towed to a parking lot and take the hitch and head back to the house to repair it. This time i made sure it was on there good.

Came back and picked up the car. took it home, cut the cat and took the battery. Then i brought the car to this place on my contacts list, and they gave me 253 $ for it.

After that, the previous owners father showed me the mother of all mother lovers Highest paying cat buyer in florida. that information is the key to my business.

For being a millionaire, this guy sure didn; look like it. His teeth were crooked /yellow/black and missing (not crackhead bad but just definately not pretty looking) Why he didn't get them fixed I have no freakin clue. I bring him the cat from the sentra, he pulls out about 10 grand out of his pocket and hands me 150 dollars and 4 for the battery.

So on that car i made 254 dollars

that was the first day of working for about 3 hours, i usually pull in at least 3 cars a day.

Then tonight came around, i was banging my girlfriend but the puppy pitbull kept barking because everytime i come over it licks my face for like 3 hours. So i pretended like I was leaving by getting dressed and walking out the front door, then snuck back in her window, so the puppy wouldn't bark trying to get to me.

About an hour goes by and Im leaving her house. I kiss her goodbye and walk out to my car around the corner from the front door. I open my door, and WHAT THE FUCK!? my gps is gone and wires are everywhere!? but then i see my gps on the seat and my xm radio is on the floor and im like wf?!? then i see my wires.

I tucked all my wires in my car that ran to my GPS/Police Scanner/Radar Detector/XM radio. They were also ziptied down, so it wouldn't go anywhere.

I find the zipties cut on the seat, but the wires are still tucked towards the end where it plugs in. Whoever it was, got owned by my wire tuck job and some zipties. I looked around to see what was missing. luckily i had brought my iTouch in and money.

I must have walked outside right at that moment where everything would have disappeared. Apparently her mom said she heard footsteps running outside while we were at the door.

oh and im coming to new york tomorrow as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ]

This will not end well for you, but I'm sure you don't care.

Comment

So you payed 200 for the sentra, and got 254 back out of it?
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Actually, he states he made $254 but he only made $207 total. If he bought the car for $200, sold it for $253...that's $53 profit. Selling the cat for $150 plus battery for $4, that's $154 profit. 53 and 154 = $207 profit. Minus 3 hours of labor at $85/hr = $255 so in all actuality, you're -$48 in the hole bud.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          Actually, he states he made $254 but he only made $207 total. If he bought the car for $200, sold it for $253...that's $53 profit. Selling the cat for $150 plus battery for $4, that's $154 profit. 53 and 154 = $207 profit. Minus 3 hours of labor at $85/hr = $255 so in all actuality, you're -$48 in the hole bud.
          wwhat the fuck are you talking about? and btw i spent 150 on the

minus three hours of labor durr yeah thats called fucking work retard.

jesus christ i made 53 bux off of the fuckin car and 154 off the cat and batttery. thats 207 dollars off the car in 3 hours you stupid fucks. with getting my original 200 back.

not to mention saturday i bought 12 cats for 1,100 dollars and sold them for 1,700. and i got contacted buy someone who pays the highest in states for cats. no one can beat my prices for cats now.
          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 07-13-2008, 03:19 PM.
          ]

Comment

Wow, someone has their panties in a bunch.
            VIP Status.

Comment

You're lucky you didn't kill somebody with your ass-clowning around with the trailer hitch.

Do your trailer brakes even work?

You make your own luck!
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Is this forum your own personal blog?
                wat

Comment

Yeah.......
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...