No announcement yet.

Any meets in NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was in Philly, I damn sure would set one up. I'm in foreign territory.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
      If I was in Philly, I damn sure would set one up. I'm in foreign territory.
      Damn ant we should set something up for when you get back to town
      The last meet i went to was a few months ago...with all the north jersey and ny guys(some were from cd5tuner)

Comment

Guys i am just throwing this out there but for me (and i am sure a lot of other guys/gals) that school starts up august 27th (Wettt cheddda), and i was shooting for the weekend of 25th (sat) and 26th (sun).

Or any weekend in August. Let me know if anyone is interested, have ideas of where to go, or any more constructive criticism.

Someone said FDR park in philly, not a bad spot, had a small meet there two years ago where me and ant first met. Another spot i went to for the cd5tuner meet was tony lukes in south philly.

I know you guys are probably thinking well what about jersey or delaware? That is where i need your help. Hopefully we can get a group or majority decision on where to go. I would really like to meet up with more LOCAL people that love their cbs as much as i do. I'm tired of the jerks around my area, seriously all DB's....

Lets get this meet started and bring back some life to the tri state area and show off our beloved cb7's!

Comment

there meets in south jersey every week , and in philly

Comment

fdr

fdr is a bangin ass meet spot.. its got a sick skate park ,giat half pipe... n its all covered my 95! so rain dont matter at alllll , i doubt we could fill up the area under 95 its giant

Comment

Anyone going to honda day next weekend? We have well over 20 ppl coming from allentown on the 12th, next sunday!

Comment

im goin with a pack of hondas both days... ima show my car i think ..

Comment

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
                  fdr is a bangin ass meet spot.. its got a sick skate park ,giat half pipe... n its all covered my 95! so rain dont matter at alllll , i doubt we could fill up the area under 95 its giant
                  Yeah i have been there before.
                  Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                  Anyone going to honda day next weekend? We have well over 20 ppl coming from allentown on the 12th, next sunday!
                  Sounds like a good time but i will be on vacation
                  Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
                  im goin with a pack of hondas both days... ima show my car i think ..
                  Nice man.

I was hoping to get a group of cb's to have their own meet, i mean joining up with another meet is fine too. I just wanted to see if any of the guys from the tristate area wanted to meet up before summer ended.

Comment

Hey what's good guys, I'm from Newark...I wouldn't mind rolling with some fellow CBs. I actually would like to meet a few folks with CBs.

Anyone here from Newark or Paterson? I've seen someone mention Elizabeth...I met someone on Bloomfield ave 2 weeks ago while driving asking if he wanted to by any chance switch grilles (he had a stock grille and I have a g-square ) wonder if the kid is here in the forum.

Comment

There was a big Paterson/Clifton crew, but they didn't post very often. They always showed up to meets, though, and they're all good guys. Their cars went from beaters to repainted, H22-swapped, 5 lug beauties over the course of 2 years. I wonder if they're still around. I saw one car with CB7tuner decals in Passaic, but it wasn't one I recognized.
                      We have one active member from Elizabeth that I know of. TONS in NYC.

The Philly area has maybe 5-6 active members, and a handful that I know are still around. Nobody around here ever sets anything up, and I'm terrible at it myself.
                      I tend to work 80-120 hours a week, and I never know from week to week how busy I'll be... so planning something like that is damn near impossible for me, sadly.

Comment

I could set something up on short notice. Maybe a month from now. My only thing is, how many people would be involved? I attempted last year, and no one was interested.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ant I can do the last weekend in August if anyone else is down?

I'm on vacation the 18th and 19th of aug. School for me starts back up the 27th.

I am down to do it on short notice like this.

Comment

Take A Look!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

so i guess we didnt make one? lol

Comment

im bout to make a lil FDR meet, be sweet places to take pics with all the graff. on the walls. coverd from rain like illwitit said an all...

Comment

Working...
                                X