Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord 93 carburator

hi
    I have a 93 carburator Accord [110HP].What should i do to increase some horse power? Acceleration of my car is 10,9 and i want to go below 10 s. [120-125HP].I have only cut the catalytic converter and that's all what was made. 10-15HP more will be OK. Any ideas?I will be thankful for any answers.
    Last edited by pawlon_poland; 10-24-2003, 07:20 AM.

More power

I've got a carb 91 accord. some free easy mods are-flip the air lid. to do this take the aircleaner lid off turn it upside down and screw it back on. this allows more air to get to the engine and the trade off of taking in warm air is still worth the extra power. also the carbs have a secondary butterfly controlled by a vacuum diaphram. just before it you will see a T peice. remove this and put the secondary diaphram line to where the T peice joins to the carb (hard to see but to the left of the diaphram) and then plug the old line.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

hey pawlon are you currently in living in poland?? cuz im polish too... oh and to make more more id suggest switching to fuel injected, the h22 is the most popular choice...

Comment

thx
        my engine has got LPG instalation so swap isn't the thing I want to do
        demon-according to this first mod:you mean only the upper lid?If i will do as you have said there will be a huge ***** there [so what about dirt running into]

Comment

Working...
        X