Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

Whats up, joined a while back but first time posting. I'm Zombie, Honda enthusiast and gearhead in general. I've had many a Honda but never have been much of a forum guy. I currently have a 92 ex sedan for a little over a yr now. Getting ready to do an F20B swap with a T2W4 LSD trans soon. Nothing too fancy, just my DD, but i want a little more pep than the F22A4 has, lol. Will be making a build thread.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Welcome to the forum! This site is a wealth of knowledge on how to perform most any repair or modification on these cars. There is plenty of information on the swap you're wanting to do in the swaps section of the site. Best of luck to you and post pictures along the way!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Thanks! Iv'e been lurking around on here for years. Matter of fact i even followed the thread about your car when you were thinking of buying it, lol. Cant wait to get the newb posting limit out of the way so maybe I can be of some help or contribution around here.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks! Happy to be here

Comment

Welcome to the forum, good to see more members that are local to me. Good luck with the swap you have planned.

Comment

Thanks, what part of NC you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
                Thanks, what part of NC you in?
                I live in Siler City, it is in Chatham County, close to the middle of the state.

Comment

Cool, just over an hr away, I see you have a Talon also, i sold my 94 about a yr ago, was on dsmtuner.com for a while

Comment

Welcome. Glad to have someone with a bit of knowledge!

Comment

Thanks deev!

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
                        Cool, just over an hr away, I see you have a Talon also, i sold my 94 about a yr ago, was on dsmtuner.com for a while
                        I had a 91 tsi, it was a good car I just had a turbo car before I had enough knowledge and experience to keep it running properly or to get it tuned properly at higher boost levels.

Comment

Working...
                        X