No announcement yet.

Not happy with purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had this happen with fuse boxes for example. Honest sellers, they just own a junkyard. They tell young Jimmy to go grab it and he packages it up. Jimmy never seen the ad, miscommunication. Blah blah. All my sellers apologized and sent the part. Usually used items like junk yard finds.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raf99;3266455]I've had this happen with fuse boxes for example. Honest sellers, they just own a junkyard. They tell young Jimmy to go grab it and he packages it up. Jimmy never seen the ad, miscommunication. Blah blah. All my sellers apologized and sent the part. Usually used items like junk yard finds.[/QUO

The idea that came to my mind as soon as i opened the box was that as you stated; a young inexperienced puller too young to understand probaly confused the horn with an airbag and removed it as airbags are sold separate. I was though frustrated to see that i received half the steering wheel, I work hot shotting merchandise and i know mistakes happen therefore i never jump the gun and make assumptions since people assume things about me multiple times everyday.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

[QUOTE=Crankshaft;3266460]
        Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        I've had this happen with fuse boxes for example. Honest sellers, they just own a junkyard. They tell young Jimmy to go grab it and he packages it up. Jimmy never seen the ad, miscommunication. Blah blah. All my sellers apologized and sent the part. Usually used items like junk yard finds.[/QUO

The idea that came to my mind as soon as i opened the box was that as you stated; a young inexperienced puller too young to understand probaly confused the horn with an airbag and removed it as airbags are sold separate. I was though frustrated to see that i received half the steering wheel, I work hot shotting merchandise and i know mistakes happen therefore i never jump the gun and make assumptions since people assume things about me multiple times everyday.
        true

Comment

So the rest of my steering wheel came today, sucks that it took almost 3 weeks to get a full steering wheel but at least i can start to put it on the car. [/URL][/IMG]

Comment

Nice. Looks good! At least he came through.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Nice. Looks good! At least he came through.
              Yes he did, i would give them a second chance if they had something i was looking for. On the other hand that silicone spray gave that steering wheel a superb gloss and it does not feel oily at all.

Comment

Working...
              X