Black leather interior :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black leather interior :)

Amazingly found and grabbed myself all the door panels and most all the lower plastic panels out of a 90\91 (SE model?) with black leather. Car had only been in the junk yard for a couple weeks, all doors were closed and windows up. Panels are all but MINT! Paid $100 for everything. I need to go back and grab the center console and a couple other parts, might even source the trunk panels as well. Here is a pic with the drivers side installed. And yeah if you have an eye....you will notice the tiny plastic piece that goes behind the back seat has not yet been swapped, thats part of what I need to go get

And no, I did not get the seats, they are in HORRIBLE HORRIBLE condition, so bad even the foam is browning in some parts. Weird how the door panels are near perfect but the seats are so bad. I might grab the seat belts but mine is a 92 so the fronts will not work

Oh and my camo'd tan panels are for sale...Ill take $50 for all 4 but will not ship lol

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Now you just need the rest of the interior

By the way the center console wont work. Its different too accommodate for the automatic seatbelt buckles in the 9091 models.

Comment

Black & tan. Always classy. Find yourself some tan leather and you're done!

Idea of black and tan together...

Comment

Thats dope dude! Im doing my interior in black and tan as well, have the tan leather door panels and the rest painted black it looks pretty good..

I like the all black tho

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Very nice, I like those panels!

I would have used my tan leather inserts if I had power windows.

Comment

and if you have an eye ull see the curtisy light for the driver door is out need to change good look though and great find

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Black & tan. Always classy. Find yourself some tan leather and you're done!

Idea of black and tan together...
              ^this... is such an amazing interior... O.O
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by real_mckoy View Post
                and if you have an eye ull see the curtisy light for the driver door is out need to change good look though and great find
                Yeah it was actually the door pin, so my headlight warning also was not working. I swapped in 2 or 3 bulbs before i realized it was the door switch lol.

Im wanting to go all black, I have seen the fabric dye process work well (submerging carpet in a large tub of dye) so my plans are to do that on my carpet and floor mats. I MAY even try it on the seats though time to dry will be a factor and this is not the best time of year for the sun to dry seats or even carpet, may have to wait a few months

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by Noridetoolow View Post
                  Weird how the door panels are near perfect but the seats are so bad.
                  Most people don't sit and rub their ass on their door panels during the entire life of the car.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I've got all the black plastic installed now and all 4 door panel inserts. And s2000 black leather seats. Still trying to find a rear leather seat in good shape.

Only pic I have of the panels..
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      Most people don't sit and rub their ass on their door panels during the entire life of the car.
                      Maybe YOU don't.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                      X