This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    haha. acted mature? he was threataning peoples lives and rammed a cb7 on purpose and tried to leave... i dont think the insurance company is going to to do shit about that, or the fact that it was in a line of 100's of racers...
    so you say, so that means we should believe you, i for one would have shot your ass for hitting my truck and paid outta pocket to fix the little fuckers car but that me
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

and did you or the owner of the other cb7 even try to talk to the guy no you just started beating his truck, like i said i would have shot someone for hitting my shit like you children did
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
        so you say, so that means we should believe you, i for one would have shot your ass for hitting my truck and paid outta pocket to fix the little fuckers car but that me

i dont care what you believe. and honestly, i dont like your hostile attitude.

so your saying, after you rammed a car, you would have shot me for smashing your truck up as you tried to drive away and put other peopls lives in danger...
        then paid for it at out pocket?

your a douche.
        ]

Comment

and did you or the owner of the other cb7 even try to talk to the guy no you just started beating his truck, like i said i would have shot someone for hitting my shit like you children did
          "excuse me mr why did you just floor your 4x4 into my honda like you were going to try kill us"
          ]

Comment

jajajajajajaj
            cant believe u got dat sh!t on vid,

i was there to
            mine as the 4dr cb7 with the offset front jap license plate, and no rear bumper,

that mothafock@ trying to get out almost hit my CB7 TOO

if that would had happened jajajajajajajaja

there would had been some trouble

out of the subject: same night a dude in a talon wanted to race me,
            he said he was stock, funny when u launch all u hear is screeeeeeechchcchchchccchchc till 2nd gear and the car passing by u and at the same time letting that blow off sound just when hes passing u,

YEAH IM STOCK, ma balls
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

did you miss how high that truck is, guess so if he floored it he would have ran you over completely, and as for my hostility guess you now know not to piss me off if you ever meet me huh

R.I.P.

Comment

damn....thats messed up. you can't change the past. what Gen4acclude said...is true..if yall would have tried to talk to the guy....the matter wouldn't have gotten out of hand. BUT what RR said...conflicts with Gen4accludes statement.

1) if the guy was hit the other CB7 on purpose and stated that he was gonna run people over and had a bad attitude...THEN..its impossible to TALK to someone in that mindset.

2) its Illegal to damage someones vehicle......from the 12 second video...he was sitting still...he wasn't moving..UNTIL 2 guys busted his passenger side window. HENCE he tried run. ( the person with the lowered CB7 that got hit..should've stayed put...and called his insurance company and the police right then and there.)

SO, in all actuality....he should've stopped once he knew he hit a car ( HIT AND RUN )....and the people who busted out his window MIGHT get charged with Vandalism

hes going to get a FELONY charge of ( HIT AND RUN ) the people that busted his window will get a LESS serious charge of VANDALISM

either way......both sides are wrong.....busting out his passenger side window..and placing dents in the side of his truck PROVOKED him to running and DAMAGING other cars if he did.

so BOTH sides were IMMATURE!

thats my take!

sorry..but Im going to be a State Trooper soon. ....thats just my side of it

If I was the officer there that night......I would've arrested him for hit and run.....arrested the 2 guys that busted out his passenger window....despite the fact that Im a tuner...it doens't clarify for someone to damage someone's vehicle...video shows he had his foot on the brake..and he was sitting still....VERBAL threats aren't PHYSICAL threats ...IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU....thats VERBAL ( Pretense...Premeditated ) not an actual act. Once that act is commited..then its a crime. and you're facing jail time.

just my take.

NOTE: that Ford Truck...costs alot for your information....so whoever damaged his truck..he could sue the people for damaging his truck..and let me tell you..its not cheap! that truck is probably $38,500 starting....guy I USED to be cool with...has one..and that truck is $49,900 ( turbo diesel )

so people has to think before they act...theres always consequences to ones actions! ....ALWAYS.

so think before you act. it could cost you alot money or it could cost you your freedom.
                Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 06-17-2007, 01:58 PM.
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                  damn....thats messed up. you can't change the past. what Gen4acclude said...is true..if yall would have tried to talk to the guy....the matter wouldn't have gotten out of hand. BUT what RR said...conflicts with Gen4accludes statement.

1) if the guy was hit the other CB7 on purpose and stated that he was gonna run people over and had a bad attitude...THEN..its impossible to TALK to someone in that mindset.

2) its Illegal to damage someones vehicle......from the 12 second video...he was sitting still...he wasn't moving..UNTIL 2 guys busted his passenger side window. HENCE he tried run.

SO, in all actuality....he should've stopped once he knew he hit a car ( HIT AND RUN )....and the people who busted out his window MIGHT get charged with Vandalism

hes going to get a FELONY charge of ( HIT AND RUN ) the people that busted his window will get a LESS serious charge of VANDALISM

either way......both sides are wrong.....busting out his passenger side window..and placing dents in the side of his truck PROVOKED him to running and DAMAGING other cars if he did.

so BOTH sides were IMMATURE!

thats my take!

sorry..but Im going to be a State Trooper soon. ....thats just my side of it

If I was the officer there that night......I would've arrested him for hit and run.....arrested the 2 guys that busted out his passenger window....despite the fact that Im a tuner...it doens't clarify for someone to damage someone's vehicle...video shows he had his foot on the brake..and he was sitting still....VERBAL threats aren't PHYSICAL threats ...IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU....thats VERBAL ( Pretense...Premeditated ) not an actual act. Once that act is commited..then its a crime. and you're facing jail time.

just my take.
                  word thats actually what i was getting at i to wanted to be a pig at one time lol

R.I.P.

Comment

i to wanted to be a pig at one time lol
                    you sound like most pigs

why dont you?

maybe you will die in the line of duty

Comment

did you miss how high that truck is, guess so if he floored it he would have ran you over completely, and as for my hostility guess you now know not to piss me off if you ever meet me huh

pssshhh please ill piss whoever the fuck I please off in person

and get this if yoru smart you wont do shit about it

Comment

that guy wasnt aiming for the correct stuff, you hit stuff that break but he did get it right on the third try.

ie: lights, windows, mirrors.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

did you just DISRESPECT law enforcement officers....do you have any FUCKING idea what they go through on a daily basis?

DO YOU?

to use the word "PIG" is a disrespectful term towards law enforcement.

so Gen4acclude and Head4life......NOT good words to use around me. ok

my dad got shot in the line of duty....( deputy Sherriff )

you have no clue what its like to do that line of work do you?

they are 100% on alert regardless if that person they stop...arrest...or talk to is dangerous or not...they are always on edge. for that sole reason...

so show some damn respect to law enforcement officers..NOT all are idiotic dickhead...OK!

they have a job to do...and ALOT do it well.

not all put off BIG crimes to fuck with MINOR shit. so think again.
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                            you sound like most pigs

why dont you?

maybe you will die in the line of duty

you think risking your life EVERYDAY is a fucking joke?????

MR Thread:

Comment

fuckin a! I can't watch the vid, just a red x. Interesting story however.

yet another episode in the life of rockinricer lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                                you think risking your life EVERYDAY is a fucking joke?????

fuck police, i was tihnking on enrolling in national guard.
                                domestic issues ftw.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X