This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO: this is what happens when you F*%K with CB7 TUNERS ::NWS::

were stuck at the races, hundred upon hundreds of tuners all in a car jam, racing revving burning out freaking out.

this ass whole in a 4X4 is trying to get in a lane is forced to be struck in the oncomming traffic lane. which is moving at .5 mph because its all jammed, well this guy in a slammed cb7 IN FRONT of me is inching forward, and the truck tries to get in

its on 32's. he starts trying to cut in front of the cb7, but theres no room, unless more people move out of his way. traffic is so bad, we dont move, well the car ahead of the cb7 moves up, and the cb7 moves up and the guy in the truck just rams in the cb7 and smashes the c pillar bar near the middle with a HUGE dent in it. bad fucking move.

everyone with a honda instantly gets out of there cars and runs towards the truck because the guy did it on purpose thinking his truck makes him the king.
    i start start running towards the truck, the guy with the cb7 gets out and starts punching the window with his fist as hard as he can. now the guy in the truck threatens to run over other people, and i have a screw driver in my hand realizing that if he did that to my cb7 i would have torn his body apart dragging him behind my car hitting vtec in 5th gear and i slam it into the truck bed and it digs into the truck.

i look around and people are grabbing wrenches and bats and shit and he floores it towards another car, which has to floor it into a ditch to get out of the way, i have my camera out of my pocket and we all run after the truck with the intent of destruction in our minds

heres what happens next

Click here to watch hosting-with-cb7tuners-bitch
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 06-17-2007, 09:14 AM.
    ]

lol, holy crap! Thats crazy! I would have beat the s--- out of the truck too. You should have popped one of the tires with the screwdriver, if possible.
    Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 06-17-2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
      lol, holy crap! Thats crazy! I would have beat the s--- out of the truck too. You should have popped one of the tires with the screwdriver, if possible.
      theres no way they were thick tires for like rocks and shit.

dude that screwdriver went in way to easy, i bet it wouldnt have gone through the cb. new cars are so cheap man.
      ]

Comment

lol, would have been funny though. He would have had a hard time getting away!

Comment

link not working bra
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Worked for me...

Comment

now thats a Honda Beat
              DEVOTE

Comment

ROFL!!

priceless!!!!

that made my day

Comment

unfortunate that it happened but you all acted like a bunch of kids with no brains, guess thats why i dont come here any more that any everyone asking stuid mechanical questions that every manual covers, so by the actions that you all took did the guys insurance cover it na didnt think so
                  fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

damn man...ive wanted to do that before

\/\/\/\/\/...thats why nobody around here missed you, or even know you haddn't been around. why are you back now...?

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                    unfortunate that it happened but you all acted like a bunch of kids with no brains, guess thats why i dont come here any more that any everyone asking stuid mechanical questions that every manual covers, so by the actions that you all took did the guys insurance cover it na didnt think so

nice vid bro

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

haha. acted mature? he was threataning peoples lives and rammed a cb7 on purpose and tried to leave... i dont think the insurance company is going to to do shit about that, or the fact that it was in a line of 100's of racers...
                      ]

Comment

dude he hit the cb7 on purpose

you fuck up are car we fuck up yours

if you dont like it leave no one is making you stay here go over to HMT because there sooo much more mature
                        Last edited by head4life; 06-17-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          now thats a Honda Beat
                          rofl

man that fucking redneck prolly deserved it

not trying to target big trucks with big wheels..but i almost did that one night myself...i think ive calmed down a bit

what was the girl saying "nobody wants a honda" ????

yo that was some animal attack shit.. LOL....

Comment

Damn bro..when was this..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              Damn bro..when was this..

last night i met some dudes with some sick cb7's hes on here sometimes when he wantst to do shit like blackhouse, and hes gonna check out the meet.

but dude, i wanna see your whip bro! bring it over
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X