Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner Facebook Page. Join! Like! Follow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner Facebook Page. Join! Like! Follow!

Howdy everyone,
    Please like the CB7tuner facebook and stay up to date on all the activities going on around the CB7 community. https://www.facebook.com/CB7tuner

I just created a nice wallpaper for it. :] PrimeSniper x DJhizzle

Last edited by ikayto; 03-29-2015, 08:15 PM.

No thanks. I would rather be here to get REAL info and help.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

This isn't a group, it's a page. You can't really "join". You can "like" it.

Not much goes on there. Sometimes weeks between posts.

Comment

My biggest issue with FB is that every time I offer advice or constructive criticism or even just try to keep it on topic I get a bunch of 17 year old kids trying to troll. I'm always happy to help and love seeing what's going on with other people's rides, but Facebook is just a terrible place to go.

Comment

For the second time now, this is not the same thing. This is a page. Not a group.

Comment

And even outside of groups I try to post in comments to help others and still receive the same treatment, page or group, what I said is relevant.

Comment

That page is the only truly OFFICIAL CB7tuner presence on Facebook. Ikayto created it with my permission a number of years ago, and has been kind enough to continue maintaining it, even though he has long since parted with his CB7.

That group is the one that actually follows this forum. Important things regarding this forum are posted there, including announcements relating to technical troubles, should the forum go down for a time. That page is legit, unlike every other (even the POS that we've adopted as the official group out of necessity.)

Honestly, unlike the others, I do encourage everyone to follow the CB7tuner page linked above.

Great pic, Wilson! Someone posted it on the crap "official" group, asking who did it

Comment

^^^ Haha he was asking because I was wondering who did it at the time. And he, for whatever reason, felt the need to ask who did for me haha.

I love the photo Wilson. Great work!

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

That's an awesome pic. Wish I had photo editing software to do things like that.

Comment

I've got the software... just not the skills

You can actually download Photoshop CS2 for free from Adobe. It's old, and they no longer support it (hence the free download), but you can get it at no charge. It's plenty powerful for an amateur. It's all I use, and I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface of its capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      For the second time now, this is not the same thing. This is a page. Not a group.
                      I think you're mistaken, dude. It's a Facebook group and there are tens or hundreds of posts per week.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        I think you're mistaken, dude. It's a Facebook group and there are tens or hundreds of posts per week.
                        CB7tuner.com : 4th Gen Honda Accord Community

See where it says "Invite your friends to like this page"?

There have been three comments/posts in the last 24 hours.

CB7Tuner

If I hadn't already joined, where it says "Joined" it would say "Join Group" and the button would be green. It also says "Public Group" in the about section.

Unless I'm missing a hidden feature of https://www.facebook.com/CB7tuner/, then I don't know what your talking about, dude.

Comment

Yeah, the one ikayto runs and posted about here is the PAGE. That's the one with the cool picture at the top. That one is our true representation on Facebook. It's like a business page, rather than a community.

The one steelbluesleeper is referring to is the GROUP. The one full of lazy people demanding to be spoon-fed. He's one of the people that runs that group.

I'm going to edit the title of this thread to clear up any confusion.

Comment

Photoshop CS2. I'm sure it'll do more than I'm capable of too then. I searched the net for hours I bet looking for a good free program and never stumbled across this one.

Yeah, people are getting confused so much I was thinking I was missing something and therefore I was confused. Too much confusion.

Liked the page by the way. There are actually a few super cool pictures if you look through them. Someones pretty nifty with photo editing. Must be ikayto.
                            Last edited by H311RA151N; 03-29-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the page is full of cool stuff. I don't visit as often as I should, because I'm usually more hands-on with the people. There is a quickly-emerging divide between the idiots and the people that actually think the way we do on the forum in the Group... so I feel that whatever we're doing there seems to be working!

Most of the posts you see on the Page are coming from ikayto and Pandemic. I'll be posting more on there as we start making an effort to improve the forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X