• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
    or really?
    so whats this?

big fail there good luck with life I'm outta here
    you're still on this thread??
    why??
    this thread has been dead for almost a month...

nobody cares what you have to say... stop beating a dead horse.

its not like anyone is worried about flying up to Canada of all places just to hand you your ass.

so mr not-an-ethug, heres my address so YOU can buy a plane ticket and prove your point on the sunny shores of Cali:

H22artman
    12345 Shutthefuckup Ave.
    Getthefuckofflucidsdick, Ca 99658

Lucid, nice job, looks very well done especially for your virgin retro.
    but dammit! post some pics of those things on the CB!!

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
      you're still on this thread??
      why??
      this thread has been dead for almost a month...

nobody cares what you have to say... stop beating a dead horse.

its not like anyone is worried about flying up to Canada of all places just to hand you your ass.

so mr not-an-ethug, heres my address so YOU can buy a plane ticket and prove your point on the sunny shores of Cali:

H22artman
      12345 Shutthefuckup Ave.
      Getthefuckofflucidsdick, Ca 99658

Lucid, nice job, looks very well done especially for your virgin retro.
      but dammit! post some pics of those things on the CB!!

its obvious that the thread has been dead for over a month, did you think that or know that when you posted that or are you just a shit starter as well? or maybe cause lucid gave up and failed thats why its been dead ever though of that lol, dumb children ......

what a failed attempted of posting you posting an address to try and be funny, your another fuck tard looser who like to talk shit? way to go, lots of tards like you around

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
      4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
      yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
      1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
      1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

you say im not a man of my word since I showed up back well how could I be when you keep talking smack and swear and calling me all these names, all because my opnion hurts you? but thats about all your able to do and I assume you feel really smart since you called me "adolescent intellect" when your the one to keep swearing (btw not to mention your retrofitting halogen projectors in glass headlight obviously theres something missing there) whats wrong your childish ways acting up? Its great that your mommy and daddy have a lot of money to pay for good school, maybe your daddy will buy you an s2000 too one day? Be mature learn to talk why you have to swear?too much hate bulding up? go find a chick dude get laid, relax too much stress from retrofitting?, you keep talking and talking and thats about all you'll even do is ethug all day, good job!

btw this goes out to anyone else who keeps talking smack to me on this thread as well thats all you'll ever do keep on hating my opnion.

Your getting upset at me and swearing at me cause I told you not to waste your time? You say I showed up here and talk smack about your work well its not about you not doing what your doing but why do something that does not serve purpose? Your modifying your cars headlight by spending all this time/money to get what in the end? (function over form) nothing basically cause you guys are here telling me that plenty of people have put hid in their halogen projector and never melted the housing, yeah well prove it show me pics? do these people even drive at night?lol show me threads its easy to talk on cb7tuner and thats what most of you guys do, you need to understand halogen and hid do not mix, thats the reason hid projectors were created, got that? good, but I guess you'll learn the hard way one day, not to mention that you waste so much money on a retro that you'll never get anything for anyways since its a pos(what you going to tell me next its for your own enjoynment, well duh isn't it suppose to be...) as well as your output sux you could have easy found tsx projectors for $50 and then at least you would have had a decent retro good luck with failing cause thats about all you'll ever do in your life,

o and you say I dont have any idea how to be cool at all? what do you mean be fake like you? come on talking smack and then play it off? I didnt know it was cool to do that
        I think my brain hurts from trying to read this.

Comment

its obvious that the thread has been dead for over a month, did you think that or know that when you posted that or are you just a shit starter as well? or maybe cause lucid gave up and failed thats why its been dead ever though of that lol, dumb children ......

what a failed attempted of posting you posting an address to try and be funny, your another fuck tard looser who like to talk shit? way to go, lots of tards like you around
          if i take the time to read what you actually type my brain starts freaking out.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Exactly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              Exactly lol.
              step 1. stop what your doing,

step 2. pick up your local yellow pages and flip to mental hospital section

step 3. check into mental hospital

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Rebirth

Due to a bad alignment setup, my CB slid out of my lane and hit another vehicle on December 8th, '09. I had to weld in a new front driver wheelhouse and radiator support once i got the car indoors to work on. I also did extensive weight reduction and a wire tuck while i had the opportunity.

I finally got everything rebuilt for another phoenix-like rebirth of my cb on my 30th birthday, April 8, and am extremely happy just to have my shit back and be kicking ass again. Just taking my daughter back and forth from school is a hell of a lot more fun than in the dual-point civic, haha.

This thread has been extremely disappointing for obvious and pointless reasons. I have not really been on the site for these four months because not having my car sucks my ass and I've been out of the game.

Now i will probably be spending more time here trying to help people out and share my Accord-related experiences.

For what it's worth, I would like to apologize to 90Black for getting into such an unbelievably immature conversation. I mistook him for more of an asshole than he actually is (not that he is not an asshole ). And for already being irritated enough to ignore his attempt to smooth things over. I have wasted time and energy going off on tangents and/or over people's heads. This is not the place. There should be no need to act like that on either of our parts and it makes both parties look retarded.

Not now, but in the next week or so, I plan to clean this thread of all my bullshit that is not light related. So read it up now if you like, I don't care. I'm not a kid, I'm not in school, you can have a daddy, but I am one. No one supports me but me, I've been driving and working on Hondas for over ten years and have my own house. I'm good on random insults from unemployed Canadians, lol. A swing and a miss...

So anyway...
                These projector assemblies have been finished for months, sitting sealed on a shelf until the time is right.
                I had to build the shield because 9006 bulbs have some kind of high-heat paint shielding on the end of the bulb. My rebase bulbs did not.

When I got the projectors all together and lit up, I was quite pleased with the results. The beam still has good color and cutoff after going thru the thick usdm glass, but here's the shitty part..
                My 220k mi old lenses have caught a LOT of rocks and road crap in their life. Doing all that work to get the projectors right and shining them thru that gravel rash looks like crap just because it lights up all the spots on the glass and looks foggy and diffused.
                I am going to put newer oem replacement glass on the front. I have a driver side one that is very clean and new, and need to find or buy the other.
                Then I can aim and seal everything.

I am using 3" ice-clear HID lenses on the projectors, because the original halogen ones were not fresnel, they were frosted...diffused....foggy, whatever you want to call it. Looking thru them was like having my glasses off.

I am making a shroudless assembly, and the only cosmetic aspect I'd like to take care of is being able to see just a bit of the outside mounting stud from an obscure angle. I could paint or cover it, and am thinking about using high-quality black silicone hose, which should be able to withstand over 350 degrees, but I'm not sure how hot it is going to get in there.

HID bulbs should actually run cooler than halogen, and my reflector assemblies will work just as well as anyone else with a blur-kit retrofit. It is not the heat, but the light's intensity that can apparently effect some lower quality reflector coatings. I'm not worried about it and I'll take my chances.

It would have been nice to know what coating the halogen bulb mfrs put on the tops, but I wasn't even going to ask here.

What I have come up with looks very nice to me, and is a one-of a kind thing. If any of you are familiar with the "sleepy" mods for 240s & other flip-up light cars, my projectors look sleepy when they are on, my shield looks like an upper eyelid coming down over the beam...Cool as hell.

It is kind of funny that I started this headlight mod after they discontinued the 4dr red/clear tails, and in the meantime, I found and got a good used set from a friend of mine and am now rockin' the shit I always wanted but thought I'd missed forever.

I'll get these lights on, get my built H22 tuned and get painted this summer with a little luck.

Later, CB crew.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Originally posted by lucid View Post
                  Due to a bad alignment setup, my CB slid out of my lane and hit another vehicle on December 8th, '09. I had to weld in a new front driver wheelhouse and radiator support once i got the car indoors to work on. I also did extensive weight reduction and a wire tuck while i had the opportunity.

I finally got everything rebuilt for another phoenix-like rebirth of my cb on my 30th birthday, April 8, and am extremely happy just to have my shit back and be kicking ass again. Just taking my daughter back and forth from school is a hell of a lot more fun than in the dual-point civic, haha.

This thread has been extremely disappointing for obvious and pointless reasons. I have not really been on the site for these four months because not having my car sucks my ass and I've been out of the game.

Now i will probably be spending more time here trying to help people out and share my Accord-related experiences.

For what it's worth, I would like to apologize to 90Black for getting into such an unbelievably immature conversation. I mistook him for more of an asshole than he actually is (not that he is not an asshole ). And for already being irritated enough to ignore his attempt to smooth things over. I have wasted time and energy going off on tangents and/or over people's heads. This is not the place. There should be no need to act like that on either of our parts and it makes both parties look retarded.

Not now, but in the next week or so, I plan to clean this thread of all my bullshit that is not light related. So read it up now if you like, I don't care. I'm not a kid, I'm not in school, you can have a daddy, but I am one. No one supports me but me, I've been driving and working on Hondas for over ten years and have my own house. I'm good on random insults from unemployed Canadians, lol. A swing and a miss...

So anyway...
                  These projector assemblies have been finished for months, sitting sealed on a shelf until the time is right.
                  I had to build the shield because 9006 bulbs have some kind of high-heat paint shielding on the end of the bulb. My rebase bulbs did not.

When I got the projectors all together and lit up, I was quite pleased with the results. The beam still has good color and cutoff after going thru the thick usdm glass, but here's the shitty part..
                  My 220k mi old lenses have caught a LOT of rocks and road crap in their life. Doing all that work to get the projectors right and shining them thru that gravel rash looks like crap just because it lights up all the spots on the glass and looks foggy and diffused.
                  I am going to put newer oem replacement glass on the front. I have a driver side one that is very clean and new, and need to find or buy the other.
                  Then I can aim and seal everything.

I am using 3" ice-clear HID lenses on the projectors, because the original halogen ones were not fresnel, they were frosted...diffused....foggy, whatever you want to call it. Looking thru them was like having my glasses off.

I am making a shroudless assembly, and the only cosmetic aspect I'd like to take care of is being able to see just a bit of the outside mounting stud from an obscure angle. I could paint or cover it, and am thinking about using high-quality black silicone hose, which should be able to withstand over 350 degrees, but I'm not sure how hot it is going to get in there.

HID bulbs should actually run cooler than halogen, and my reflector assemblies will work just as well as anyone else with a blur-kit retrofit. It is not the heat, but the light's intensity that can apparently effect some lower quality reflector coatings. I'm not worried about it and I'll take my chances.

It would have been nice to know what coating the halogen bulb mfrs put on the tops, but I wasn't even going to ask here.

What I have come up with looks very nice to me, and is a one-of a kind thing. If any of you are familiar with the "sleepy" mods for 240s & other flip-up light cars, my projectors look sleepy when they are on, my shield looks like an upper eyelid coming down over the beam...Cool as hell.

It is kind of funny that I started this headlight mod after they discontinued the 4dr red/clear tails, and in the meantime, I found and got a good used set from a friend of mine and am now rockin' the shit I always wanted but thought I'd missed forever.

I'll get these lights on, get my built H22 tuned and get painted this summer with a little luck.

Later, CB crew.
                  bravo, you just made yourself look like the ass you were all along, you try to make an appology but then make remarks about unemployed canadians so are you appologizing or making more remarks? Yeah I was unemployed but that dont mean shit, your appology is not accepted, I never tryed to tell you shit except give you advice, you might have taken it the wrong way and theres not much I can do about that, remember I did my own s2000 retrofit and have also done retrofit for people who have payed me for my work so I must know a thing or two. I just though that you could have gotten yourself some real hid instead of halogen, and remember putting them in another glass housing when they came in a polycarbon(plastic) housing just affects the output more. I was only talking from experience. I've done tsx,tl,f35/45, s2000 and currently planning a tl retro for my beater just for fun and cause I can.

I fix cars all day as well 9-6 monday-saturday(54hr/week) Im a mechanic(I've also worked in a shop that did strickly alignments as well in the past, I don't see how a bad alignment made you slide into another lane, sounds like your brakes locked and you slid, if I remember right your car is a 90/91 without abs so your brakes locked, Now im not saying a bad alignment can't cause an accident but from the sounds of your story it just doesnt make sense a bad alignment has nothing to do with sliding, it just sounds like you were either speeding or you locked up (but shit what the fuck do I know right), I wasn't there though so I cant judge you I can only make assumptions on whatever happen. What matters is that your ok and at least you fixed your car back.

In the beginning its just when you were talking about your dads s2000 and your brother and this and that you sounded like a snotty rich kid with attitude and we all know how rich people with money like to act and talk.(like they own/know it all)

anyways I can tell you this your not the first dumb ass i've talk to, a local club around here tac(toronto accords club) bunch of goofs most of their members some are ok but anyways, got into arguments with some of their members cause they came out like you, 2 members from their club did their own retrofit and messed up and I can tell you this its all about time, time=effort/quality/knowledge whatever you want to call it time makes things happen if you spend the time and put in the effort anything is possible and can be done, yet these (kids) did their shit and messed it up when I asked them why they sold their shit or got rid of it they claimed hids are lame as well as they hate 4th gens thats another reason I dont like them, also they pay people to do thier shit on their car not that there is something wrong with paying somone to fix their car(just means more money for me) but have some respect for people who do their own thing, while another one of these kids with mommy and daddys money paid my boy to do a retro for him I lol'ed cause my boy lets me know all sort of shit about these kids as well, lemme show you another example another kid from that club had my boy do a retro for him as well and then talked a bunch of smack to me like you " o what do I know and who am I" yet he didnt even know I was the one who provided the same projectors in his headlights to my boy( I laughted so hard at that guy, so many haters so little time I dont bother any more theres too much money out there to be made for me I got no time to waste look at my post im on cb7 like once a week if I get the time. I do all my shit build all my shit good luck in life buddy cause I dont need it Im doing quite well myself take care now, nice chatting again.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

apology accepted.

Comment

wow so many useless posts in this thread. but retro was looking good did u ever finish it lucid or did they get damaged in the wreck???

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

I completely agree. But watcha gonna do. I feel shitty about it and try to make it better.

The projectors weren't on and didn't get damaged, thankfully. I bought some of nissan's non-hardening butyl-rubber based sealant to seal the housings and allow me to open things up again easily later if needed. I had read that a shop retrofitting professionally was using that, and was familiar with it from my S13s.

Let me look @ what's here and what i have to see if there are some more current pics.

I am putting together another H-swap on a green coupe I bought for $150, lol. But I've got to have it done and give the headlights back by July, so I'll be rocking this project in completion soon.
                        I guess I'll be buying a replacement PS light so I can get a new piece of glass for that side.

Basically what is left to finish these is to mount them on the car, aim the projectors, lock them into place and seal the housings. I think I may cover the mounting studs with Black silicone to make things look a little cleaner. JB-Weld will be the goop of choice to fill in the gaps between reflector and projector housings.

I examined all the wiring for the stock headlights compared to the HID harness, and plan to just plug the stock 9006 wiring into the ballast(s)

The fuses and wire guage of the stock system looked equivalent or higher than what came with my kit so....yeah. The most stress I could place on this system would be turning on the lights with the low & high beams both on, running power thru the same wire during the low beam's higher amp startup...I'm going to try not to do that but I still think things will be ok. Either that or the wires and fuses will burn up and let me know I was wrong.

Anyway, yeah, they're sitting safely and patiently waiting for me.

Comment

cool man good work. in the future i find if you dont respond to idiots they have no ammo to keep them going. especially on the net its a waste of time lol

Ride List
                          1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                          2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                          newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

That is what's up.

I've got a bunch of pics here that I never uploaded...

(this is the output with the copper plate unpainted, I think the copper was coloring the light.

(As above, at cutoff)

cutoff @short distance (on drywall)

(the other lens output/cutoff)

Comment

painted

Shield view

ready for attachment (w/j-b)

assembled housing

""

above, I put the housings in the oven for maybe 20-30 mins under 225F to cure the paint...The barbecue paint may fume the first time it is heated, and I did this to keep the fumes from clouding up the headlight.
                              I don't know why my camera saw the oven elements as purple but it looks cool.

a later output/cutoff pic with black shield.

lit "sleepy" projector!

Comment

strange output pic optical effect

""#2

finished projector assembly pics:

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblabha.

Comment

Working...
                                X