X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      At first I'm just using the rotors and pads that come with the kit from TAS, but when I go to get new pads, what do you recommend? Do you have experience with the Hawk HPS's? I've heard good things about those and the EBC greens.
      Hawk HPS are good pads. They are quiet, but do leave some brake dust that's a reddish/brown clay like color. I have not used EBC green stuff, but heard good things as well. Hawks are commonly mated to Powerslot rotors, seems like a good combo. Even the Powerslot technical people recommend this combo based on testing.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i just got a grenada black pearl 92 sedan trunk and taillights and it looks badass. i'm painting my roof, trunk, and the middle of my hood flat black to make it look good. after that, i need to re-upholster and install the armrest i bought then finish up making and molding a grill that you guys are going to want to wait and see!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I replaced my passenger side door panel. I re-installed 92-93 EX Front lip using oem clips instead of regular nuts and bolts. Wash and waxed the car as well.
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

My news is that my 91 is up for sale
            h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
              My news is that my 91 is up for sale
              Sorry to hear that.
              Last edited by STL_92_Accord; 01-12-2009, 05:41 PM.
              One Day At A Time
              "Honda Connaisseur"
              Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                Sorry to hear that.
                just need more room i got 3 kids rollin in the back now. lookin at a 99 passport today for 2600. i dont want to get rid of it just need to offset the cost of the passport
                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
                  just need more room i got 3 kids rollin in the back now. lookin at a 99 passport today for 2600. i dont want to get rid of it just need to offset the cost of the passport
                  Well at least your geting another honda. For some reason I always wanted a passport. I have several friends who have them and they love em. Seems like a good price for the passport.
                  One Day At A Time
                  "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                    Well at least your geting another honda. For some reason I always wanted a passport. I have several friends who have them and they love em. Seems like a good price for the passport.
                    Fact;

The passport was the worst car Honda ever sold.
                    wat?

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                        Very Nice. I have been looking for one for quite some time. Where didi you get it if don't mind my asking?
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
                          Very Nice. I have been looking for one for quite some time. Where didi you get it if don't mind my asking?
                          One of my lucky day I guess.......
                          Was bored one day so I went on ebay and TA DA its there....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I installed my short shifter / mono shift boot/ skunk 2 shift knob
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              Fact;

The passport was the worst car Honda ever sold.
                              Rebadged Isuzu Rodeo. I think they were exploring the SUV market at the time. Much like the 95-98 Odyssey mini-vans that were rebadged Isuzu Oasis with an F22ax motor.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Which is exactly why i want an Isuzu Oasis and drop an H22 in there. TADA! instant sleeper. Vtec in a minivan??

Comment

Working...
                                X