My Pitbull TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pitbull TROUBLE

This is my pit named Trouble. We saved her from a pound when she was almost 1. If we didnt get her she would have died, it was passed her date and the lady was holding her hoping she could get a hold of us. My wife had to travel 3 states to get her and it was worth it. She the best dog I ever had. I hate people that talk shit about Pits, their the smartest and most loyal do you can have. My son was about 5mys hold when we got her and I made sure she was ok before I could trust her. She treats him like her son. He can do shit to her that know one else can. I brought her up to be friendly and dont have to worry about her around with no lease but she knows when the time is right to protect her yard. Last week she got done up by a skunk trying to protect the house by waking me up at 3am and going outside to investigate.

NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

wow i wouldn't wanna piss it off while it's hungry

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

No she's a sweetheart. If she would have tried to bite someone we she was eating I would have gottin rid of her along time ago. Thats a bad sighn when they do that. She did try to bite GraniteCB7 last week when he tried to pick her up, she dose the same thing to me. Last night I was teasing her with a flashlight and she tried to bite the light and bite my hand. I was bleeding for about 10 mins. Cant get mad at her though, she didnt mean to bite me.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

RIP

Comment

lol she is a nut lol
        back at it again

Comment

I hear what your saying about the negativity thats associated with pits. I used to have a red nose of my own. Like me, im glad you didnt cut the ears, well again it was 1 year when you picked it up.

Comment

beautiful pit dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

She looks like a good puppy! In 3+ years of going to people's houses, I've only had trouble with herding dogs that like to bite shoes and pant legs. I'm a big dog person, and every pit I've seen has always been sweet and loving. As a matter of fact I just left a house Friday with a pit/doberman mix. She wanted to come home with me. Tried to get in my front seat. Haha.. I'm going back tuesday, might snag her this time.. lol

Comment

She's about 3yrs now. We named her trouble, and her name suits her. She always gettin into trouble but she listens. I let her run around the yard w/ no lesh all the time. I only met 1 pit I didnt like. She still acts like a puppy. Im tring to find someone to let me breed her once before I get her fixed.
                Last edited by H22WAGON93; 10-26-2008, 02:20 PM.
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                  She's about 3yrs now. We named her trouble, and her name suits her. She always gettin into trouble but she listens. I let her run around the yard w/ know lesh all the time. I only met 1 pit I didnt like. She still acts like a puppy. Im tring to find someone to let me breed her once before I get her fixed.
                  Damn, nice pitt

These are mine:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70964

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                  My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials View Post

Damn, nice pitt

These are mine:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70964
                    Yeah you got some nice pits. Love the color on them. My next dog I want is a Canecorso.
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

When I got her they told us she was half Lab, but they wouldnt know they picked her up off the streets of Connecticut. She looks full blooded to me. Lab and pit mix have long noses
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

RIP

Comment

I love them all. great looking dogs and they look hard. I hate when people talk shit and they never owned one in there life time what a great breed there missing out on. any dog could bit u. to bad if they had a bad situation with one. IT's not the dog its the owner, if u cant spend time with any breed and is not taken cared for like it should u shouldnt have it. I make time for my boy Tiger even if I get home at 3am from parties and im drunk, still spend 30 min before i go inside to run him for a bit just funken with him. he can run 2-3 miles easy and still play with the ball before we chill.

heres mine at 2 1/2 months.

Marry Jane

Comment

Nice. I dont take mine for walks much, she bad on a leash. When she see's another dog she acts like she gonna kill it. If she wasnt tied up she dont act like that. When my dog plays w/ my inlaws lab that twice the size of her, its a special breed of lab, she gets him tried and then she bullys him. She's got some major gas issues, their loud and smell bad.BTW Love the brindle color
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                            Nice. I dont take mine for walks much, she bad on a leash. When she see's another dog she acts like she gonna kill it. If she wasnt tied up she dont act like that. When my dog plays w/ my inlaws lab that twice the size of her, its a special breed of lab, she gets him tried and then she bullys him. She's got some major gas issues, their loud and smell bad.BTW Love the brindle color
                            thanks

Marry Jane

Comment

beautiful pup. it's all about the atmosphere they are raised in. If they aren't fed enought, they can get protective of their food. if they aren't treated right, they won't want to be around or listen.

I found a pit mix outside my house a while ago. gorgeous dog. he was great too. we walked him around with out a leash(didn't have one) and he would just walk next to us. sit. lay down. speak. heel. all on command. and he couldn't have been more than 6-8 months old. i just wish i could have kept him.

Comment

Working...
                              X