• Show
Clear All

Hey man nice ride, very clean.
    www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

sold the accord today, surely gonna miss it. dunnow how to feel about it

Time to move on..... Now i need to try and get to sleep :/

Time to buy a euro 6th gen and start all over again...

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
      For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
        sold the accord today, surely gonna miss it. dunnow how to feel about it

Time to move on..... Now i need to try and get to sleep :/

Time to buy a euro 6th gen and start all over again...
        damn, mcguyver's moved on!

best of luck with the new car.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

few pic's i found of her w the new owner

http://members.home.nl/sennini/Vroem...154_resize.JPG

2k20:

Comment

nice car, im working on a motor swap on 90 honda accord and i was wonder if u know what all motors will fit in the same motor mounts?

Comment

motor swap

nice car, im working on a motor swap on 90 honda accord and i was wonder if u know what all motors will fit in the same motor mounts? and how do u like the h22 vtec motor?

Comment

Speaking of euro guys...what happened to DutchAccord.
                Well, its been a long while guys... so i decided to give a little update;

After selling my 5th gen turbo accord (due to legal issues, its illegal to change to a different engine and up the power by omre than 40% of the listed hp) I focused on getting my 2nd bachelors degree (1st building technology, 2nd mech engineering) I bought a 1982 Volvo 240 turbo to use as a daily driver.
                After finishing school and a litle detour i ended up at my dad's contracting company. Im paving the way to take over the company in the near future.
                I'm currently driving my dad's old z71 silverado (1998) and im rebuilding the volvo (it turned out to be a rust bucket). I'm investing all my time into the company, so i do have little free time on hand.

I also just married Claudia, my gf for the past 10 yrs. Its been a weird and demanding couple of yrs of which ill tell you guys more in a later post. Topgear is on in a cpl of minutes, last episode of the season...

edit: i just noticed.. its been 7 years since i joined CB7 tuner!
                Last edited by Dutchaccord; 08-08-2010, 04:26 PM.

2k20:

Comment

that sucks u had to sell your beast. i really enjoyed all the documentation of your build on it. and the build of your house. glad you're still with us and posting up when u have a moment. congrats on the marriage. wow 10 years as your gf? i can only imagine spending that much time with mine. ive spent only one year with her but, its been a wonderful year. i feel she is meant for me. so who knows what the future holds for me and my dearest. but on the other hand im a helpless romantic LOL.

keep us in tuned with your endeavors stefan.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                  X