No announcement yet.

pranking my roommate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drain the transmission fluid in his car )

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
      X2, best prank EVER!
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
        Originally posted by frootloops View Post
        X2, best prank EVER!
        Why is that the best prank ever? That's worse than swapping his shampoo for nair.

Comment

heavy cologne wearer?

1) buy a box of stink bombs (substitute with anything that smells absolutely horrible)

2) open his bottle/s (pick one if he has multiple) of cologne

3) break a couple of the stink bomb's glass tips with a pliers

4) pour into bottle

5) repeat until desired ratio without clouding or taking away the original color too much

6) prime by spraying a couple of times to get the untainted cologne out

7) profit???

me and a friend did this last year for a bud's birthday party with a bottle of drakkar noir... happened to be his favorite cologne, and also happened to have an opaque bottle you cant see through...... so we emptied all of the cologne and had only stink bomb liquid in there... unfortunately he didnt try it that day, but his roommates said the result was awesome. and i give him shit about it all the time... probably gonna buy him another bottle of drakkar this year just to mess with him...

we stole the idea off of a youtube video
          Last edited by Hopeless; 08-01-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Classic maple syrup in shampoo bottle always does the trick.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man View Post
              Classic maple syrup in shampoo bottle always does the trick.
              I just remembered a prank my ex's parents pulled on her, they mixed a hydrogen peroxide into her shampoo to bleach her hair.

I was just reading about it on google and they said it was possible to "bleach" hair with it.

Comment

in college, my dorm would set out free newspapers for the students to take if they wanted. every so often, i would go down at midnight after everyone has gotten the papers they wanted and brought them up to my room. i looked like a crazy hoarder until halloween when about 20 people and i crumpled all of that newspaper (like 6 stacks chest high) and threw it all out into the hallway. when we were done, it was waist deep 3/4 of the length of the hallway and was amazingly fun to play in. you can do a smaller version of this with his room, go to the local recycling center and take a box or two and fill his room with it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Me and a friend covered his sisters room in post it notes one time. We covered the ceiling, floor, bed, desk, and everything. It was like $20 and had an awesome turn out.

Something like this:

Street-Spec

Comment

I went with balloons. He comes back tonight. Feel free to keep contributing ideas as this is going to be a constant thing as I'm living with him for at least a year.

I like blue

Comment

Originally posted by belac515 View Post
                      Me and a friend covered his sisters room in post it notes one time. We covered the ceiling, floor, bed, desk, and everything. It was like $20 and had an awesome turn out.

Something like this:

damn that only cost 20 bucks do do that? that's nuts.

Comment

My old roommate and I filled my friends car full of cotton balls and super glue... That was a long night.
                        Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
                        Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

Originally posted by jurizar View Post
                          I went with balloons. He comes back tonight. Feel free to keep contributing ideas as this is going to be a constant thing as I'm living with him for at least a year.
                          put tacks (maybe with a small amount of tape over the point) on the backside of the door, so a ton of them pop when he opens it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            put tacks (maybe with a small amount of tape over the point) on the backside of the door, so a ton of them pop when he opens it.
                            that would be EPIC!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                              Chap stick the inside, not underside, of the seat where the deuce will fall. He is gonna be cool at first but when he picks up the pants he is like WTF!

Or you can just chap stick or any other Vaseline substitute all over the seat. I say use Icy Hot and watch him get pissed.

Do you know how hard it is to get icy hot off your hands much less your ass.
                              Icy Hot prank sounds hilarious
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X