No announcement yet.

End of Month/July Meet in Savannah!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so there is 90% of the pictures i took today.

As you can see it was just me and 90cb7.

It could have been an eventfull day if others turned up.

o well next time.

ANd there is video of us racing around the track....im gonna make a vid pic compilation and post it up ....look for that.

Comment

hey i left dublin at like 10:45 got into savannah like 11:45 but i didnt have access to a computer over the weekend and i forgot where the meet was. But I drove around savannah for an hour ended up downtown somewhere but i didn't see any cb7's hanging out anywhere kinda pissed that i didnt write down the info before i left florida. sorry guys but on my way from dublin i called my girl so she could get on here n find out where the meet was but the page wasnt coming up or something she was saying.
      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

damn man. . .I got stuck in Jax this weekend. . .family shit *sigh* hopefully next time

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
        Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

shit..

whoops..

:-/

Comment

Originally posted by low92
            hey i left dublin at like 10:45 got into savannah like 11:45 but i didnt have access to a computer over the weekend and i forgot where the meet was. But I drove around savannah for an hour ended up downtown somewhere but i didn't see any cb7's hanging out anywhere kinda pissed that i didnt write down the info before i left florida. sorry guys but on my way from dublin i called my girl so she could get on here n find out where the meet was but the page wasnt coming up or something she was saying.
            oH DAMN that really sucks!!

I posted my phone # shoulda gave me a call at around 1230 me and X were in downtown getting food on riverstreet.

Dam the forum was down yesterday....yea it was cursed from the beginning.

Originally posted by papychulo82
            damn man. . .I got stuck in Jax this weekend. . .family shit *sigh* hopefully next time
            Damn Jose hope all is well.

Yea we should all setup one maybe somewhere else...maybe JAX?

I dont know but i wanna photograph lots of cbs lol...so if im off im down.

Originally posted by npor
            shit..

whoops..

:-/
            Dude Spankys rocks!

We need to get together and do some JDM additions mang.
            Last edited by Ralphie; 07-02-2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

im so sorry i didnt show up guys.

it really blew my mind, and no car kinda adds to the affect.

i was gonna try to get kiley to ride out, but it completley slipped my mind.

ralphie, let me know when you wanna get together and do it brotha

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                im so sorry i didnt show up guys.

it really blew my mind, and no car kinda adds to the affect.

i was gonna try to get kiley to ride out, but it completley slipped my mind.

ralphie, let me know when you wanna get together and do it brotha

Its cool man, next time for sure.

And yea i will hit you up as soon as i know of a day off where ill actually be in Ga lol.

Comment

dang jose in jax and you don't call a shame. Ya ralphie sorry the meet didn't go as planned but ya you guys are welcomed at anytime to come to jax and chill. We have about 4-5 cbs that live here. Me, MRX, jtuned, low92, arthaccord, and a couple that we see on sat nights. Your best time to come is sat nights. A big race scene.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

yea Nick I was thinking bout it. . but I spent Friday and Saturday at the hospital with my grandmother. . .but the next time I'm down there I'll make sure to give you a call. . .and Ralphie, we need to get together sometime. . maybe get some of the CBs running around here in on it too

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Its cool its cool...it was sorta late notice...

sorry to hear about your grandmother Jose. We deff need to set up a barbecue or something.

And yes i try to get the cbs in town in on this site and it goes in one ear and out the other...they dont want no part

Comment

dang jose sorry didn't know about your g-ma. Is she ok?
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

yea she's fine. . . she just had to have surgery. . .
                          Ralphie I saw a light blue CB cruising around base the other day by CIF. . coupe, i think 17in rims. . and some body work was being done. . .tried to spot him again but no luck. . and yea it seems that alot of the ppl that own CBs in town are old or just don't care

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                            yea she's fine. . . she just had to have surgery. . .
                            Ralphie I saw a light blue CB cruising around base the other day by CIF. . coupe, i think 17in rims. . and some body work was being done. . .tried to spot him again but no luck. . and yea it seems that alot of the ppl that own CBs in town are old or just don't care

Glad to hear that Jose!!

And yea there is a 91 SE in mint cond at my barracks...i know her and everything but she isnt into cars...just drives it to get around....its that blue i cant remember what its called.

Comment

oh yea so like i have video but when i dl to my computer from my camcorder i have no sound....i tried it again and it had sound but that file wont work with windows movie maker....so as soon as i figure out the problem ill post up the video!

Comment

i wonna go but it all depends on if i got money

Comment

Working...
                                X