• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    he should.
    Really

So why aren't people out in the streets looking to execute actual criminals

Ppl are more outraged about this than Bernie Madoff. It reflective of totally fucked up priorities in America.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

damn fool i know your a big kanye fan so get off kanye's nuts. i was just being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Dude

My white gf of damn near 2 yrs agrees the backlash is ridiculous.

Seriously, they're freaking entertainers. Why should we really give a crap.

Kanye West, if I ever receive a Nobel Prize, feel free to interrupt me. The award and related acceptance procedure is simply a fairly unimportant physical manifestation of far more important work that has already been done.

And an entertainment award? Seriously? There hasn't been any important work done behind that award to really make it that special.

Get an actual important person, i.e. Fellini, Kurosawa, Bergman, Herzog, in that situation, and they're not gonna be bothered. They already know that their valuable work has been done and will be judged appropriately.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Ppl are more outraged about this than Bernie Madoff. It reflective of totally fucked up priorities in America.

EXCELLENT EXAMPLE!

It's amazing how wrapped up people can get about celebrities.

And for the most part, all they're doing is either consciously or subconsciously comparing themselves to celebrities and thinking, wow, I'm totally more controlled than Kanye, let's bash on him. Plus, I'm sorta jealous of his popularity and monetary success, so bashing on him is a win/win. I can take the moral highground on a completely unimportant issue and blow up my character without really having to think at all!

Madoff? Nah, takes too much time think about.

Comment

lmao..that shit was funny..who the hell is taylor swift neways

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I don't know about the internet psychology, but I do agree that in the context of all the double crossing, manipulation and atrocities it's just incredible that something so insignificant would be the cause of such an uproar.

Imagine if ppl were this passionate about their govt or the welfare of others or the arts or w/e... wow the world would be an incredible place.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It's just words dude. People think them ALL the time and it's nothing new. You sound like you're ignorant to how evil people really think. Imagine if YOU could hear peoples thoughts. You'd be amazed at what some people think.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                Watch your words, for they become actions.
                Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                Watch your habits, for they become character.
                Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Not sayin someone's gonna kill Kanye, but if the collective consensus is that dude deserved some kind of capital punishment for something so meaningless, eventually maybe one day someone could make that happen. It's pretty funny that people can grimace and complain about Arab countries cutting off ppls limbs for stealing, but then call for the death of Kanye for something like this. In either case, no action occurs, but its reflective of the mindstate of the country.

Comment

Killing someone for their big mouth is way beyond a little excessive. They should just video tape him getting kicked in the nuts by Taylor Swift, or just stop allowing him in public.

The fact is, America loves assholes and idiots. Why else would there be dozens of new reality TV shows coming out every year?

Comment

Very true. We love trainwrecks.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was staged. If it WAS staged... I question Kanye's wisdom in accepting the offer. Any publicity is good publicity, but there is going to be a point where people are just sick of him being an ass.

I agree that he should get kicked in the nuts by Taylor Swift... and it should be filmed. And it should win an Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Very true. We love trainwrecks.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was staged. If it WAS staged... I question Kanye's wisdom in accepting the offer. Any publicity is good publicity, but there is going to be a point where people are just sick of him being an ass.
                      It was definitely staged. MTV is known for doing stuff like that at the VMA's. Think about it. Every year there was something that happened to cause controversy

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                      My member's ride

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs

"Kanyes mom is dead"
                        (king of the hill kid voice)

Comment

I chuckled ^^

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            he should.
                            really? So everytime to make those inappropriate egotistical statements repping Cali i should be thinking about killing you?
                            As i said, we all know it was an A-hole move and he'll pat for that but being this upset and wanting him to be killed is even more ignorant than what he did. Fuck, dude didnt even steal her moon man or slap her, all he did was rudely interupt at a very inappropriate time to voice his opinion.

If everyone focused this type of energy on getting pedophiles and murderers off the street the world would be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                              Seriously, they're freaking entertainers. Why should we really give a crap.

Kanye West, if I ever receive a Nobel Prize, feel free to interrupt me. The award and related acceptance procedure is simply a fairly unimportant physical manifestation of far more important work that has already been done.

And an entertainment award? Seriously? There hasn't been any important work done behind that award to really make it that special.

Get an actual important person, i.e. Fellini, Kurosawa, Bergman, Herzog, in that situation, and they're not gonna be bothered. They already know that their valuable work has been done and will be judged appropriately.

EXCELLENT EXAMPLE!

It's amazing how wrapped up people can get about celebrities.

And for the most part, all they're doing is either consciously or subconsciously comparing themselves to celebrities and thinking, wow, I'm totally more controlled than Kanye, let's bash on him. Plus, I'm sorta jealous of his popularity and monetary success, so bashing on him is a win/win. I can take the moral highground on a completely unimportant issue and blow up my character without really having to think at all!

Madoff? Nah, takes too much time think about.
                              I like your points, atleast you are using your logic and common sense.

Comment

Wow.
                                My ride History:
                                Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                                Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                                Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                                -----------------------------------
                                1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Working...
                                X