WTF is wrong with Kanye West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    He(shadow) has a thing for white girls, so this is personal.
    Dude

My white gf of damn near 2 yrs agrees the backlash is ridiculous.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      This was just downright rude. Not just rude... but he pretty much pushed her out of the way. If I was Taylor Swift, I'd have kicked him in the nuts right then and there.
      Hell I would've shoved the mic down his throat so he would have to wire his mouth shut again. Let her have her moment..fucking Kanye.

And this is coming from a black man as well.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
        Hell I would've shoved the mic down his throat so he would have to wire his mouth shut again. Let her have her moment..fucking Kanye.

And this is coming from a black man as well.
        Yea she should have pushed him or something

Fought back

Next yr whoever Kanye tries to strong arm will know better

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Next year, everyone should come equipped with a big black double-dong. The minute Kanye gets anywhere near the stage, he should get smacked upside the head with it.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Taylor swift accepted award. Amid her thank you speech, Kanye got on stage and said "Congrats, Ill let you finish, but beyonce had the best video of the year y0..."

Then got booed.
            ^ hahaha omg .. ur effn sig made me laugh .. i heart your sig ... lol

as far as kanye ...
            idk ... it was just annoying to me that no one said anything to him at that moment ... like dude gtfo! .. but ehh .. i honestly think he did it for attention and like sumone else said .. he picked taylor cause he knew she wouldnt do anything.

Comment

Next year, everyone should come equipped with a big black double-dong. The minute Kanye gets anywhere near the stage, he should get smacked upside the head with it.

Kayne : What the hell is that?

Random dude : Have you ever felt a big black double dong?

Kayne: Nah man

*smack and a loud thud*

Random dude: Whos the bitch now?
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Breaking News! Rapper and "new king of pop" Kanye West was beaten to death at the 2010 VMAs by a crowd of outraged celebrities weilding large rubber sex toys.

Comment

Breaking News! Rapper and "new king of pop" Kanye West was beaten to death at the 2010 VMAs by a crowd of outraged celebrities weilding large rubber sex toys.
                  Reportedly Kayne died 'takin one for the team' as one mortified fan looked on.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

Well fuck Kanye. I won't but any of his music because of his ego. He is one of those people that takes being a celebrity for all it's worth and this he is better than everyone. He does make good beats and has a couple of songs i like. but damn is he an asshole.

Of course death threats are retarded people trying to act out and look tough. But i think if anything happens, it would be white double dongs just to piss him off and give him something to complain about after he has his butt virginity taken.

Cause making sure Kanye has nothing left to complain about is just plain cruel.

Comment

Kanye has a right to his opinion but didnt use any tact or thoughtfullness in the time and way he verbalized it.

The one thing that I wonder is, Beyonce seemed shocked, embarassed, and upset with Kanyes actions. Seeing as that Beyonce and Jay Z are married, you dont think shes gonna tell Jay to take some action towards this matter? I mean Kanye is on Jays label.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                        Kanye has a right to his opinion but didnt use any tact or thoughtfullness in the time and way he verbalized it.

The one thing that I wonder is, Beyonce seemed shocked, embarassed, and upset with Kanyes actions. Seeing as that Beyonce and Jay Z are married, you dont think shes gonna tell Jay to take some action towards this matter? I mean Kanye is on Jays label.
                        LOL JAy's not the school principal. It would take a lot for the ripples to fukk up Jay's money which is prob the only thing that would prompt him to react.

Comment

No Im not saying its going to hurt his money but maybe his reputation, and also could cause some troubles between him and Beyonce.

Comment

This guy is just ignorant and very egotistical.
                            Dont forget that he was a nobody till Jay z brought him aboard. In a matter of months he blew up. So did his head. I personally think his music is garbage, he can make beats, but hell never be the next Dre. And if he appologized, its probably cause they made him, by they, i mean Illuminati! lol.

Imagine his dumb ass wa on stage and they told him what he told Swift. I dont care how you look at it. It was wrong!
                            The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                            James 4:7
                            Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                              This guy is just ignorant and very egotistical.
                              Dont forget that he was a nobody till Jay z brought him aboard. In a matter of months he blew up. So did his head. I personally think his music is garbage, he can make beats, but hell never be the next Dre. And if he appologized, its probably cause they made him, by they, i mean Illuminati! lol.

Imagine his dumb ass wa on stage and they told him what he told Swift. I dont care how you look at it. It was wrong!
                              I don't think anyone doesn't agree that he was wrong. The question is whether or not he should be killed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                I don't think anyone doesn't agree that he was wrong. The question is whether or not he should be killed for it.
                                he should.

Comment

Working...
                                X