Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmotorsonline people who have bought from them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmotorsonline people who have bought from them.

I ordered my H22A and 5-speed P13 ECU from them on the twelveth and have not recieved my motor from themn yet. I was just wondering if anyone has had similar problems? They told me the motor would be here in 5-7 business days. Everyone i've talked to have given me great feedback about them. I've tried calling and tried calling and tried again, but I cannot get through to anyone, only their answering machine. I left a message Monday, and again today so maybe they'll return my call this time. Well gotta go class is starting, maybe i'm just being impatient cuase i've wanted this motor for so long!

Member's Ride

Just be patient, it took awhile to get my H22 also when I ordered mine from them......wait a minute......I dont have an H22......damn, guess i was just dreaming! Anyways, I heard good stuff also so try be a little more patient then raise hell!!!peace-
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

it also depends where you live from them, i also have ordered from them it took two weeks but it paid off, but be sure to look over ur engine when you recieve it for anything taht may pose as a problem in the future as i received a clean engine and tranny but came with a crack in the valvecover other than that, jus be patient.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

mine took about a week or so. I live in Texas.
        2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
        JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
        My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

I live in New Mexico. It wouldn't really be a problem if I was told shipping would take 10-12 business days as opposed to 5-7, or that it may take longer than expected, maybe the recent hurricanes have affected it?

Either way i wasn't trying to raise hell or anything just getting a feel of other's experiences on shipping time. I too think i'm just anxious and need to calm down, lol.

Member's Ride

Comment

Not to worry i just talked to steve he said that your motor has been send but due to some delay from the weather he was just talking to customs right now your motor should be there shortly. And btw what exact time did you call because you know hes in cali right? you know that they are 3 hours behind us right? OHyeah btw i ordered my engine from him ages ago hes a prety cool guy nothing to worry about you see how i handled shit for you

Comment

Mine took countless calls by the shop that ordered it for me and 7 months of waiting but i am sure if i wouldn't have wanted a type s motor it would have been shorter.
              JDM H22a
              P2T4 tranny
              I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
              16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
              nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
              custom short throw shifter
              Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
              Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
              Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

Oh thanks for calling, I got it yesterday. As it turns out the terminal in El Paso had sent it here to Roswell, but Roswell had no idea where it was and said they never recieved it. The customer Service Rep I talked to with the freight company handled everyhting and I recieved it a couple hours later. So all is good, I recieved the motor and it looks immaculate. Later today, or Monday i'll call hmotors and thank them, and let them know everyhting seems well.

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 91excoupe
                  Mine took countless calls by the shop that ordered it for me and 7 months of waiting but i am sure if i wouldn't have wanted a type s motor it would have been shorter.
                  Probably just didn't have any in stock.

Comment

Took me 5 days to get mine in NJ. Steve is great, but BUSY AS HELL! Never call him on a Monday.

Just think... the older these engines get, the harder they will be to find. He only sells good motors, so he makes a major effort to ensure he always sends out good stuff. Be patient, and try to keep in touch with him. I don't know where you are, but remember that he's on Pacific time! If I were to call him at 9am here in Jersey, he wouldn't be in the shop at 6am CA time!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Took me 5 days to get mine in NJ. Steve is great, but BUSY AS HELL! Never call him on a Monday.

Just think... the older these engines get, the harder they will be to find. He only sells good motors, so he makes a major effort to ensure he always sends out good stuff. Be patient, and try to keep in touch with him. I don't know where you are, but remember that he's on Pacific time! If I were to call him at 9am here in Jersey, he wouldn't be in the shop at 6am CA time!
                      i agree w/ deever.... he's a busy busy guy... i had to call several times before i got to him to order the motor...
                      it's worth the wait man... trust me!

Centre PA SCCA

Comment

Working...
                      X