Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

power window replacement help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power window replacement help

Replacing the power window motors in my 92 wagon and need to roll the windows down to get the old ones out, the problem is they are stuck up. any one can tell me who to get them down? already tried to remove the old ones and can't get them out with the windows up from DIY's i've found

thanks
    Vinyl stickers, graphics, car magnets, window adverstising, logos, club stickers, banners, etc. Need em I can make them. Email me at .

You have to unbolt the window from the motor then you take it out. You dont have to roll down the window. just unbolt all of the bolts so you can move the window to get to the bolts thats connecting the window to the motor.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

ok, so just remove the bolts where the window meets the motor, i will try that, but i think i did and they were to high to get to, but will try again in teh morning, thanks any one else?
      Vinyl stickers, graphics, car magnets, window adverstising, logos, club stickers, banners, etc. Need em I can make them. Email me at .

Comment

ya well intill you unbolt the moter so its like movable i guess you would say lol you can bring those bolts down and get them with and extension thru some of the holes in the door. hope that helped

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

If the regulator is stuck up its gonna be a lil harder. You can try getting your hand with a wrench. Be sure you have something to brace the window so it doesnt fall down and cause a mess that would suck and can cause some damage.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just cut them cables with a cutter..

Comment

Working...
            X