hosted by College Park Tuning
    • • Dyno pulls
      • BBQ
      • Live DJ
      • Feature cars
      • Formula SAE car demo
      • 50/50 Raffle
      • Raffle Prize

We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus
    Directions to Campus

Date
    Sunday, MAY 4th, 2008

Time
    Noon, 12:00 pm

Food
    • BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
    • Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
    • $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
    • If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

The Last two years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

So guys, here's the next big meet in the area, i expect everyone i saw at the meet on march 22nd to be there. come out this year and rep cb7's, I'm president of the club and we had over 1200 cars last year and only like 5 cb7's.... come represent and show everyone what we are about.
    check out some pics from last year the the college park tuning meet thread http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=93797

and here are some pics from our site http://www.collegeparktuning.com/ind...view_album.php

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

O! this is interesting indeed

Comment

come out to this....i need to prove to the 200 members of my car club that lots of other people besides me hook up cb7's, most think i'm one of the only one's....lol... but for real, this whole day is a blast, better then HIN or any other big show...If anyone went to the old woodbridge megameets, our spring meet is twice as big, so come!!

(P.S. those of you that don't know, My previous forum name was H22AccorcCPT)

Who's Attending:
      1. RedStitch
      2. GenDBlade - M.I.A.
      3. bigjoegood1
      4. zay386
      5. doughboy728
      6. blue91accord
      7. quickangel93
      8. ncoutlaw
      9. blazen_accord
      10. sin2k5
      11. GUA-D'zCb-7
      Last edited by RedStitch; 04-27-2008, 08:45 PM.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
      - RJ de Vera

Comment

Originally posted by RedStitch
        come out to this....i need to prove to the 200 members of my car club that lots of other people besides me hook up cb7's, most think i'm one of the only one's....lol... but for real, this whole day is a blast, better then HIN or any other big show...If anyone went to the old woodbridge megameets, our spring meet is twice as big, so come!!

(P.S. those of you that don't know, My previous forum name was H22AccorcCPT)
        It was cool meeting you at the Springfield meet. I'll be there with my sons repping for cb7tuner.com! Your h swap is sick
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((Ί>

Comment

bigjoe

ur not gonna make nc meet ,if that right , im sorry to here . maybe we can have a small one the week after. at the park .you know break out the grills ,and chill out at the park, what you think . if so ill contact the rest of the guys.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw
            ur not gonna make nc meet ,if that right , im sorry to here . maybe we can have a small one the week after. at the park .you know break out the grills ,and chill out at the park, what you think . if so ill contact the rest of the guys.
            Yeah unfortunately I'll be tied up with the cubscouts pinewood derby this saturday. I'm down for the next weekend though, I just need to make sure that the wife didn't have anyting planned for that day so I'll find out tonight and let you know

BTW are you all gonna come down for this meet on 5/4?
            Last edited by bigjoegood1; 03-30-2008, 05:13 PM.
            "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
            ><((((Ί>

Comment

well looks like the downshifters will be there. cant miss a md jump off!
              honda life 4218

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw
                can ya make it happen on a sunday cuz ya no i work on saturdays (sucks to be me) but you no im down for the college park meet
                "IT IS WHAT IT IS"
                new look courtesy steelbluesleepR

Comment

aww yea, im getting excited to see some cb's at the college park meet

- RJ de Vera

Comment

Paul,

Schedule will not permit me to coming. Anyhow, when you have time, call me. Need some info please.

Trev.
                    RETIRED...

Comment

Omg Im Coming!!! and im bringin my friend and hopefully his 2 cars too, a 300hp turbo focus and a 450hp eagle talon on 22lbs of boost... he he he

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

ohh shit, im deffinatly down!
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

starting a list in the my second post

- RJ de Vera

Comment

yo red

put my name on that list , i dont know how to .still learning how to use th site

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

hey what time does this thing end? oh and are we supposed to park sumwhere special? or since we need to prove that there is cb7 loyality should we all roll in at the same time lol

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

Working...
                              X