• Show
Clear All

JDM F20B DOHC VTEC injector size?

Anyone know the stock injector size for a JDM F20B DOHC VTEC? Thansk again
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

tttt

Comment

i want to know also so i can properly tune mine for once, so far ive herd 290cc and 310cc im going to see if the place i bought my parts from can tel me

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ok just sent em an email asking about both the auto and manual version injector sizes hope he has good news for me

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

im 99% sure its 280 but who knows for sure!

Comment

imma gonna guess 275cc i'm just comparing the F20b to a ob2 H22a4

I hear the F20b injectors look wierd too.. i've never seen.
            Last edited by TheNextAZN; 07-28-2008, 11:56 PM.
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

the guy i boughtmy f20b parts from says there the same as 97-01 plrelude h22a4 injectors, so they are 290cc

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                the guy i boughtmy f20b parts from says there the same as 97-01 plrelude h22a4 injectors, so they are 290cc
                and those are high impedance/saturated correct?
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

yea

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

i got obd1 injectors in my h22a4... and running the stock cb7 injector resistor.... i dunno though you guys are all tuning and shit

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

If one of you that has official JDM F20B VTEC injectors has some downtime, send www.cruzinperformance.com your injectors to be cleaned/flow tested. They will send you paperwork with results and flow for each one. You will find out for sure and have your injectors ready to drop in. They offer replacing seals and the filters, mention that as well.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

and that will be me unless someone else is already down lol im getting my suby back thursday so ill send em in, thats not a bad price either, the only thing ill be worried about is them being damaged in the mail but im gonna put em in bubble wrap in a box, then foam peanuts in another box lol
                        Last edited by almostJDM; 07-29-2008, 10:27 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

Theyre rated at 290cc, but flow at 370ish, right about the same as the obd1 low impedance h22 injectors.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Theyre rated at 290cc, but flow at 370ish, right about the same as the obd1 low impedance h22 injectors.
                            holy crap where did you find that at? or did you have a set to test?, once i get a definate 100% firm correct info ill set my map to that size right now in running em at 310cc
                            Last edited by almostJDM; 07-29-2008, 11:26 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              Uh. I personally had JDM H22 345 cc/min rated injectors sent to Cruzin Performance. They actually flowed 355 cc/min on all 4 at industry standard 43 psi. So I don't know where you got those numbers. These are low impedance/peak & hold injectors.

Also, my USDM F22ax 240 cc/min rated injectors actually flowed 253-258 cc/min, same source. These are low impedance/peak & hold injectors.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                              X