Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible OHIOCB7 mini meet!!!!!

whats up guys....

I have been thinking of doing a junk yard meet , What I'd like to do is get as many people as possible and hit as many junk yeard in the columbus area as possible this will be an all day thing so bring your tools and money lets have some fun..

now what I want to know is how many of you guys are in , plus idea's for dates as well as possible places .
    I am planning on bringing my van for the bulk items
    as well as sawzall and all that ...

chime in lets make this happen
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

we sorta did this friday, lol. had 6 of us. but im up for it

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
      we sorta did this friday, lol. had 6 of us. but im up for it

yeah I know i was asleep , I want as many people / places as we can fit in

Comment

around columbus places? can do it in different locations different times.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
          around columbus places? can do it in different locations different times.

we start in the morning and and go until everyone is tired and yes it would be different place all over area what ever we can find

my goal for doing this is to find new place to hit

Comment

sry i meant. do it in different locations as in cities if it turns out well. like cbus, cincy, cleveland, dayton....

Comment

Jeff, Moyer's is still in business in Crestline. It's not what you're talking about, but I think it would be another cool JY meet. They literally have acres of cars. They used to be the largest yard east of the Mississippi, they had cars you'll never see in a yard. I think I told you they had a Model T and some old Willies tha last time I was there.

I'd be down for yard hopping, but it would have to be on a Saturday when the wife was off.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                Jeff, Moyer's is still in business in Crestline. It's not what you're talking about, but I think it would be another cool JY meet. They literally have acres of cars. They used to be the largest yard east of the Mississippi, they had cars you'll never see in a yard. I think I told you they had a Model T and some old Willies tha last time I was there.

I'd be down for yard hopping, but it would have to be on a Saturday when the wife was off.
                okay
                i think sat would be good as well , but i want to see what some other people say

Comment

sat be good for me but smaller JYs are closed early

Comment

pnp,woodys and edisons are the only ones i know of.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                      pnp,woodys and edisons are the only ones i know of.
                      Yeah .... there that one on main down the street from my house . I want to find some new places to hit as well as the old stand bys

Comment

There are more than you'd think. at least a dozen in Columbus alone. Some of them don't let you into the yard anymore though. I haven't been to any except PnP since it was Uwrench it and I discovered it. While I love traipsing through the oily mud, looking through stacked cars that aren't organized, and occasionally fnding the rare overlooked piece, when I NEED the part, quick and clean FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          There are more than you'd think. at least a dozen in Columbus alone. Some of them don't let you into the yard anymore though. I haven't been to any except PnP since it was Uwrench it and I discovered it. While I love traipsing through the oily mud, looking through stacked cars that aren't organized, and occasionally fnding the rare overlooked piece, when I NEED the part, quick and clean FTW!
                          we need to try and do the homework and creat a list before we meet up so we know all the places we are gonna go and all the specifics that go along with those places

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'll have to see how da bankroll looks come the weekend.

Mods so far:
                            2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

If you guys are going to a lot of jy's, mind if I make a list and see if they are at jy's in c-bus? Not too many good jy's round me. If so, I have a few things that I need. I'll refund the cost of the parts.
                              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                              X