How to take the tranny housing apart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to take the tranny housing apart...

Well was bored and decided since we had to take the tranny housing apart to see what exactly broke in the tranny and to see if we could use the some of the parts to get another tranny going. Well here is the video we made ...

Last edited by tn_accords; 09-07-2009, 11:32 AM.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Badass....

Comment

Dont wear sandals when your working with tools/machinery/auto parts. You take the time to protect your hands with gloves, yet you neglect your feet. Guess which is more prone to injury?
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
        Dont wear sandals when your working with tools/machinery/auto parts. You take the time to protect your hands with gloves, yet you neglect your feet. Guess which is more prone to injury?
        Meh, whats a missing toe or two? And scars give character.

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
          Guess which is more prone to injury?
          The hands.

When's the last time you hurt your feet working on cars? Was it when you tried getting into that tight spot with the wrench between your toes?

Did you forget to post up the middle video? You guys missed the most difficult part about taking it apart.

And Oscar needs a hair cut.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hey u put in the leather !!! NICCEEE !! hahah WTH did u break this time ! watched both and nice work (lol with the sandals).
            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

So you think this had a hand in that clutch going to hell?

Comment

The clutch I posted a while ago? That was in Jacobs car.

Comment

what middle part am I missing there joser ??

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

The steps where you actually begin to take the housing apart. removing shift selector, removing the bolts with the springs and bb inside, removing and spreading the retainer clip...etc. You didn't show any of that, making this thread practically useless as those steps are the most difficult and not as obvious as removing the bolts on the perimeter of the trans.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      The steps where you actually begin to take the housing apart. removing shift selector, removing the bolts with the springs and bb inside, removing and spreading the retainer clip...etc. You didn't show any of that, making this thread practically useless as those steps are the most difficult and not as obvious as removing the bolts on the perimeter of the trans.
                      Hello, it was Oscar, Jacob, and Kee taking this thing apart. Of course they forgot crucial steps.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

holy crap ... that video never loaded... i thought it was with the second one. damn... i guess it got deleted somehow because i know we video taped that part... i know because we showed all the BB and stuff.

damn. well we can put it back together and show them steps again...

Comment

The clutch I posted a while ago? That was in Jacobs car.
                          No, the clutch Jacob blew at the races a few months ago. When i had to push him to a wal-mart to get a strap

Comment

The hands.

When's the last time you hurt your feet working on cars? Was it when you tried getting into that tight spot with the wrench between your toes?

Did you forget to post up the middle video? You guys missed the most difficult part about taking it apart.

And Oscar needs a hair cut.
                            x2

Thats what i wanted to see, take it apart.
                            My ride History:
                            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                            -----------------------------------
                            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

gotta rep you for this one nice vids i always wanted to know about that stuff

Ride List
                              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
                              X