Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where did you hear about CB7Tuner.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you hear about CB7Tuner.com?

Where did you hear about CB7Tuner? Google search, from a friend, etc?

Personally, I don't remember. I think it was from a google search though.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

i was google searching and came across it, kinda funny but glad i did, got some good ideas for my 91 lx

Comment

i was bored one day and found it through a search, but it wasn't google.

before that, i got on a computer maybe 2-3 times per year and that was to go on nopi.com to see if they had made any new parts for my accord. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i seen a car with cb7tuner.com stickers. lol

Comment

google.com, i then migrated from honda-acura.net
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i googled it i think. idk what made me look at this site. I guess i was looking for ideas for my ride i wanted a 240sx sooo bad before i fell in love with my 800 dollar clean ass CB

Rip It Up
            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

A member at HondaHookUp.com directed me here. Then he sold his CB and bought an Evo8.

Comment

Meet a couple people who were members who invited me to the spring meet and introduced me to the site.

the sedan
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                the wagon
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                the integra
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

I saw the cb7tuner badge on a cb7 while google searching images of cb7's. . .lol So i looked up cb7tuner and u guys popped up.

Comment

I heard about it when I bought my car from one of the members on here. Also, before that my brother always wanted a CB7 so he joined.

Comment

trying to find some affordable parts for my car on yahoo one day when i kept seeing sites that led me to cb7tuner. the first page i looked at was from the member stores advertising a custom header...didnt really pay attention to much of the header being advertised but more of the signatures that had some sick CB's in them.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                      Originally posted by bmxicansd
                      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Someone from Accordtuner.com recommended me to this site, been hooked ever since!
                        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Someone posted a cb related question on cartalk.com automotive forum and one of the responders posted a link to cb7tuner

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Either Honda-tech or google. Was doing a search for h22 swap info.

Comment

First i googled it and was like " who the fuck wants an old accord " then after the realsation i couldnt afford a civic si ( em1 ) which i wanted i decided to buy an accord because there was a good fourm for it. Im glad i didnt get the civic now. Too much of a cookie cutter car.

Comment

Working...
                              X