Bye-bye bigblue send-off meet in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye-bye bigblue send-off meet in Ohio

Dave's moving away (which some of us already know). He'd like to get together on Saturday, April 9th for a send-off meet with anyone that would like to meet up and, well, send him off.

Dave's been a big help and a big influence in many of the cb7s and the lives of their owners here in Ohio and elsewhere as well. Can I get an amen?

I'm thinking maybe a late afternoon cookout at one of the big parks and cruising after, but am also open to alternate suggestions.

Who's down?

I wont have my son with me so i should be down. Any places in mind to meet at?

Comment

i'm down.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

One of the newer members also wants to go, but can't reply to the thread yet, so he PM'ed me. Agent Zero.

I was thinking Blacklick park. It's on the far east side, and not far from some country roads down around Canal Winchester that are fun to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          One of the newer members also wants to go, but can't reply to the thread yet, so he PM'ed me. Agent Zero.

I was thinking Blacklick park. It's on the far east side, and not far from some country roads down around Canal Winchester that are fun to drive.
          I figured it would be closer to were he lives. Isn't he out on the west side and not east side?

Comment

I would be game, if I can possibly get the clutch done beforehand.
            PSN
            Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
            2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
            2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
            1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
            1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
              I figured it would be closer to were he lives. Isn't he out on the west side and not east side?
              I thought he was in Westerville. Jake's on the West side.

Comment

He lives in delaware
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I know jake is, but i just feel that if were having a meet for someone it should be relatively close to them. But thats just how i feel. I know i would hate to have to drive 25-30 minutes to go to my going away party, when there is a park 5 minutes from my house. But regardless where its at, i'm down.

Comment

Well, if we could get Dave to chime in...

We can change location easily, I just know the police situation is a little stricter up in the Westerville and Delaware area and the roads are a little more fun down around Canal, Lithopolis, ETC.

Comment

Ya I'm down for anywhere but westerville. I'm on a first name basis with sum of them.... not the good kind either loli
                      Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                      "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                      93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                      02 Avalanche

Comment

Im down...I just need to fix a few things on the CB before I make that 3 hour drive down there.

I'd say...lets all meet up at the old Schottensteins store...then cruise to Blacklick. ( like the old times )
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

there.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                            Im down...I just need to fix a few things on the CB before I make that 3 hour drive down there.

I'd say...lets all meet up at the old Schottensteins store...then cruise to Blacklick. ( like the old times )

The old Schottensteins store on Main St. (I think it's Burlington's now)
                            Saturday April 9th @ 4ish

Let's get a list of attendees and what they're bringing.

visualpoet - burgers, dogs, buns for both.

Comment

i gues ill b there gah.... jk lemme know what i need to bring
                              Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                              "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                              93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                              02 Avalanche

Comment

Working...
                              X