Washington People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington People

I was drivin down the road a couple days ago and this guy says im havin a car show, bring your car and hands me a flyer( while we were both cruisin at like 45mph
    at first i was thinkin no way, all i am is slammed, some wheels, suspension,intake and brake upgrade... nothing to show

then i was thinkin ill just go over and check some of the cars and scout for other cb7's and maybe take some pics if its worth it,

so if anyone wants to go tomm the 22nd of july, get at my cell (570)337-0818
    or
    JesorbmaB on AIM... the flyers in my car and im at work so dont know date and time right now, hit me up and well see

--pretty sure i got 1 other cb7goin with me

i would... but im working on my car that day and i have to be at work around 4pm sorry bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

its today...

gimme a call,
      prob from like noon- whatever, so we could go for a couple hrs, hit me up

Comment

Sorry bro.. i couldnt get to yah on AIM.. i was working on my car all morning. hit me up another time

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

Just curious if anyone from the area, has any connects with transmission places.. have a friend ( older married guy that i work with).. not on the site who's tranny is about to go.. so he wants to replace it.. auto tranny b.t.w.

anyone from the area, know any good places with good prices?

tacoma/lakewood/puyallup/olympia.. etc.

Comment

Washington People

does anyone got info on car shows going on this year?

Xplicit Impressions C.C.

Comment

Welcome to cb7tuners and nice accord. CBL

Comment

Hot Import Nights In July??? That Is All I Know

trikspeed
                team2to
                email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
                aim.jdmcb3h22
                myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

i have a lot of friends who do car shows so ill keep everyone in the loop. HIN is a big one, obviously, then theres import life, VTR has a show, there are a couple more. ill get dates as soon as i can

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

that apple blossom thing,, forget who made a thread about it but, search it - id go if i could

Comment

Starts april 28th and goes till may 1st. Who is down to roll on the 28th?
                      my ride

Comment

VTR has a show???
                        Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

I live in Wenatchee and i'm the one who posted the apple blossom thread and this production company is going to take some footage of imports and whats going down that weekend try to come on may 6-7 thats when it gets good.

Xplicit Impressions C.C.

Comment

TUNER BASH SATURDAY MAY 7TH at qwest field!!!!! 15 bucks to get in the door. im goin, post up if your goin!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Working...
                            X