X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STREET-SPEC's cb7

Not ready to make an mrt from my phone so just some pics for now

New pics mostly at top

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 09-10-2012, 11:17 PM.

Nice coupe. Can't go wrong with oem polished wheels.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Did you buy this car of a banned member. I swear it looks like silentx's cb??
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Got it from craigslist, he told me about the site but not his name or status. Trying to get a new motor then paintjob, and ex lip.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
          Got it from craigslist, he told me about the site but not his name or status. Trying to get a new motor then paintjob, and ex lip.
          why ex lip the one you have now is better

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Too big for where I park everyday, looks weird from side also, ill get a jdm lip one day tho.
            Sold it to a local.i also wanna go a little lower and like stock look but that legend lip looked soo aggressive, but I was messing it up.

Thanks drew for the compliments!

Comment

Couple more pics

New muffler APR tuned audi b5 custom fitted.

Comment

Car looks good man.. Plenty of potential there

Love the bumper with recessed plate

Comment

Traded my wheels for these ARE's . they need bigger tires and to be fixed and painted like the driver front side. one has a bad dent. Im also cutting the rust out and working on getting it sanded and primed. Im also gonna need a block soon or whole motor (f22)

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 10-05-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    Did you buy this car of a banned member. I swear it looks like silentx's cb??
                    its his car, but he's not banned?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Comment

You park weird man hook up those bumper poles so you don't wreck your lip anymore, your all up on the parking block

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

No offense, but whats the point in posting such poor quality pics such as the two above?

Take a little pride, and show that you actually want to see your ride more than everyone else . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Those pics are fully zoomed in on my phone and I was at 2nd story of my job n I thought they showed how nice the spoiler is. There was no lip one the car when I parked over the block so I never messed it up and the 91 lip doesn't scrape

How would the poles stop me from wrecking .I would never make em stick out that far and I hated that legend lip and that one scraped going UP to the parking spot. My car also looks like shit all sanded down, And gutted. It's a project! I don't wanna see my car more than anyone else's either anyway I just post what I can .
                            Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 10-23-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I know the legend lip wasn't on in some of those pictures but you probly tried parking like that with it on and thats why you scraped.

I never said the bumper poles would stop you from wrecking. to clarify I meant you should work on getting your bumper pole to function so you don't wreck your front end by parking on top of curbs like you have been.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X