Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

GSX Downpipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
    Hey AcclipseH23, forget ebay, check this out...

http://www.kteller.com/store/product...oducts_id/1112

3" SS cat back kit with madrel bends for half the price(if your curious to know, ebay was around $400 in parts alone, plus add in labor from shop) plus shipping. If I'm gonna get anything, it's this.

Btw, I'd like to thank R33 for giving me that link, good deal it is.
    Oh WTF....I went through all that for nothing. Sweet deal, I wish knew about it when I built my exhaust. Then again I never ask anyone for anything.

Pixors coming up later as promised...I hope... .

Comment

I'm starting to think I was sold crappy injectors, as a reason for my car not running. My car ran with stock injectors and ecu....
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        Oh WTF....I went through all that for nothing. Sweet deal, I wish knew about it when I built my exhaust. Then again I never ask anyone for anything.

Pixors coming up later as promised...I hope... .
        Oh, sorry bout that...I was asking r33 of his opinion on the ebay setup and he refered that link to me.

Comment

Musta thought I was bullshittin' huh? BUMP BIATCH!!! Better pics coming up later.

You may notice its not bolted down...I bolted it up quickly to show that it fits perfectly. I am doing some work on the setup right now...

Just showing something off...this pic will be outdated shortly... Where's my T04B oil line kit?
          Last edited by KillerCam282; 11-08-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

YAY finally ... it is indeed big lol. i want one now ... it should own compared to my 2 inch dp lol
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
              YAY finally ... it is indeed big lol. i want one now ... it should own compared to my 2 inch dp lol
              Full boost comes as early as 2k in first...bellisimo.

Comment

its perty like a lady

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

well...

Comment

Full boost comes as early as 2k in first...bellisimo.
                    daaaaamn mine is def higher tehn that lol, btw getting it back tonight w00t
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                      daaaaamn mine is def higher tehn that lol, btw getting it back tonight w00t

now thing about this (this is to everyone).. is this necc. a good thing? sure boost comes in early.. but for a daily driver would boost coming in early at 2k make the car DD worthy? sounds to me like a 2k full boost setup would kind fo hinder longevity in that sense that it would be in boost all the time.. kind of like a supercharger setup.. whenever i boost i want something that wont build boost till 3k.. .. 2k just seems way too early for me u can barely get out of the hole without building boost i see it as a negative effect

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Thats right, Better not have your CB7 dropped more than 2 inches. Or you will be laying down the pipe...

Comment

Thats right, Better not have your CB7 dropped more than 2 inches. Or you will be laying down the pipe...
                          well mine's dropped on neuspeed race springs and agx lol, but im not too low.i wanna fab a plate to put over teh flex cuz they rip
                          h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                          New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

i guess im out on this one then. i already scraped my current dp...its flat at the bottom
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

Did you have to cut the shit out of your front crossmember to do that? Is that what I'm seeing, and if this is so would we have to do that if we're running the f22a?

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                                i guess im out on this one then. i already scraped my current dp...its flat at the bottom
                                yeah dude ur is crazy low, looks very sweet. i cant go that low on pilly roads because im at old city alot downtown and a bunch of roads are oldschool stone roads so driving that low is a bitch.
                                h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                                New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                                X