Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-photo shewt

these are just some photos of a couple naughty lil cb's

i have a bunch more... i just need sometime to put them all up...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

the 2nd pic looked like your car was ps'd in. pic # 4, 5 and the last one are the ones i like
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

PICs look good.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

looking good. is that cancer all around your wheel well, if so daaaamn never seen it that bad.
        some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
        some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
        some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
        f1 fan

Comment

Nice looking pics...one thing though the one wiper secne has been played out and it looks kinda ricey...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ive only gone through about half of the photos we had taken so hopefully ill find some better ones... cause these look kind of when blown up...

and yeah the cancer is getting pretty bad... it was all that stupid salt in ohio for four years...to htink i didnt have any before i moved to ohio...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Nice looking pics...one thing though the one wiper secne has been played out and it looks kinda ricey...
              x2..exactly what i was thinking
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

ya, i kinda like it how it is, but thge real reason i did that is i lost the nut that holds the passenger one on, and i didnt have another on hand, so i just put it like that to sweep the whole windshild. i dont drive it unless im at home, and that is maybe once a month, so i dont worry about it. that and fixing my head unit are the first things that get done over the summer.

the pics look awesome joe, i cant wait to see the rest of them, especially the ones of mine in front of that door ]

the 10th pic doesnt even look like my car has a scratch on the side, you cant even see the rust starting to form on the rear door from the scratches! i still think the 9th one makes your car look like a freaking wagon!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  ya, i kinda like it how it is, but thge real reason i did that is i lost the nut that holds the passenger one on, and i didnt have another on hand, so i just put it like that to sweep the whole windshild. i dont drive it unless im at home, and that is maybe once a month, so i dont worry about it.
                  Ohh I see again shes still looking good..

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

Ohh I see again shes still looking good..
                    thanks, man. the night i had the wreck, i actually cried thinking i wouldnt be able to drive it again. now that i have her back in such great shape,well mechanically anyway, i have fallen in love all over again. to get her back to perfect (to me) condition, i need to adjust the right front door (since the frame pulling the car wash shoots water in pass the seal), take my head unit back under warantee, fix the under dash/in vents/under seat LED's, replace the right side moulding, fix the scratches, and repair the rust on the quarters and the back of the door. not really all that much

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      thanks, man. the night i had the wreck, i actually cried thinking i wouldnt be able to drive it again. now that i have her back in such great shape,well mechanically anyway, i have fallen in love all over again. to get her back to perfect (to me) condition, i need to adjust the right front door (since the frame pulling the car wash shoots water in pass the seal), take my head unit back under warantee, fix the under dash/in vents/under seat LED's, replace the right side moulding, fix the scratches, and repair the rust on the quarters and the back of the door. not really all that much

Im happy for you bro..

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                      X