1. ablity to wrench!
    2. a 17mm socket or gear wrench or wrench
    3. 21/64 metal drill bit
    4. Vise
    5. 1/8 27 NPT tap
    6. 4" crescent wrench

second the parts list
    1. permatex thread sealent (GAS SAFE!)

2. B&M adj. fuel pressure regulator part# 46057(sliver)46058(red)46059 (blue) and if you want purple #46051

3. B&M fuel pressure gauge part # 46054

now for the install

first locate this handy bolt that honda provided us with along with the fuel pressure regulator

for those interested the bolt is a M12 X1.25 thread

next you remove the bolt using the 17mm socket or wrench

next you clamp that baby in a vise and take the 21/64 drill bit and start drilling the center
    *** be sure to drill exactly center other wise the bolt WILL snap when you put it back into the fuel rail***

after the hole is drilled (about 1/4"-1/2") down you tap it with the 1/8"NPT tap

it should look something like this
    *** i added the thread sealent already***

after taped check and see if the gauge will thread into the newly tapped hole

disassemble the gauge from the bolt and put the bolt back into the fuel rail. once the bolt is tight, spin in the gauge LOOSELY by hand, then use the 4" crescent wrench to tighten down the gauge, once again dont over tighten this
    *installed*

for comparison

now give yourself a pat on the back because if you didnt have to go to the junk yard like i did to pull another bolt of the rail because you snaped the "S" out of it... one step ahead

im not going to go over the Adj. Fuel pressure regulator with pictures because its so easy to do ill just go over the steps

1. take out your existing FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator) with the 10mm socket
    2. cut 1/4" from the top of the FPR (where the vacuum lead comes in) with a hack saw or cut off tool, dont worry about the spring inside B&M provides you with a new one.
    3. install the new spring, gaskets and sandwich the two halves together USE THE LOCK TITE PROVIDED!

4. install the FPR back onto the fuel rail... should look like this

finished... give the car time to get fuel and start it up check for leaks.

im not sure what the stock honda fuel pressure is set at but i turned mine up to 40psi at idle, stock is 38psi

PICTURES OF MY MOTOR FOR FUN!

im gearing up for turbo that DIY yet to come... i call it "project BUTT stock"
    I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Nice write up bro!! Dont they make a fuel pressure regulartors with the gauge already on the regulator?? Or are they all like this??
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

they do make an adjustable one... and its on ebay but its complete garbage and its hard to make it work with our cars ... B&M makes rad stuff... im a big fan
      I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

good write up man.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yeah i fitted one myself it dont do much unless you really gonna mod up ur car with a turbine and fuel pump and all that other shit

Tommy Gun.... Gunning It all dA waY...

Comment

Working...
          X