hotties, hotties, hotties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***NSFW***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotties, hotties, hotties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***NSFW***

i figured since u guys post ur hotties i can post sum of mine.
    this is my future baby daddy!

raoul bova!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

damn .. think ima start a fire at my house!

Comment

save a horse ... ride a cowboy

Comment

you've made 7 posts in the same thread within 7 minutes.

calm down.

edit your post or something, stop spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              you've made 7 posts in the same thread within 7 minutes.

calm down.

edit your post or something, stop spamming.

why u checking on me?? and um ... this is for the ladies ... so feel free to leave my thread alone ....

Comment

yea i agree with Sam

and you should have put a NWS in the thread title...how come no one does that anymore...

I knew this was coming eventually.

One for the ladies.

Edit- Most real firemen dont look like that. And believe me, i rode along with an engine co for my EMT training.

Comment

all i have to say is DAYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

I have my own vin desil........well a look alike I'd say

but the rock is so hot too....post a pic of vin because he is hotter than the rock

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
                    why u checking on me?? and um ... this is for the ladies ... so feel free to leave my thread alone ....

i'm not checking on you.
                    i'm checking this thread that has 8 posts in it, and 1 other person posting.

reguardless if this is "your thread"
                    or "for the ladies"

it's still spamming.

maybe you need to go back to the beginner forum...spamming certainly isn't the best way to get around here.

and i haven't even seen the pictures yet, they're all blocked right now at work. but if this thread is NWS, then fucking lable it. play by the rules just like everybody else, or gtfo.

it's not that hard.
                    Last edited by npor; 11-09-2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

its off topic, who the fuck cares how many times she posts in one minute.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        i'm not checking on you.
                        i'm checking this thread that has 8 posts in it, and 1 other person posting.

reguardless if this is "your thread"
                        or "for the ladies"

it's still spamming.

maybe you need to go back to the beginner forum...spamming certainly isn't the best way to get around here.

and i haven't even seen the pictures yet, they're all blocked right now at work. but if this thread is NWS, then fucking lable it. play by the rules just like everybody else, or gtfo.

it's not that hard.
                        wtf! 1st off .. i said "my thread" playing around.

i did the same thing w/ the joke thread; posted joke after joke after joke. no one said shit then so i figured it was no biggy. same thing w/ the *nws hotties thread* for the guys ... whats the difference??

and

pics are work safe so there is nothing to fuckin label!

seriously dont get what the big deal is but ehh .. whatever!
                        Last edited by jennaccord_210; 11-09-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Doesn't bother me if multiple posts are made in OT. They're on the topic of the thread, and they don't increase post count (which means nothing after 30 anyway) The bitching about it, on the other hand, is a waste of my time.

If you are not a moderator, please don't try to act like one.

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
                            wtf! i did the same thing w/ the joke thread; posted joke after joke after joke. no one said shit then so i figured it was no biggy. same thing w/ the *nws hotties thread* for the guys ... whats the difference??

and

pics are work safe so there is nothing to fuckin label!

seriously dont get what the big deal is but ehh .. whatever!

Ummmm no the pics were NSFW....

you took the pic out...it was 4 dudes naked washing a car...

Just as long as you know, people view these threads at work and if a boss sees that shit thats bad news....so thats why we put NSFW in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                              Ummmm no the pics were NSFW....

you took the pic out...it was 4 dudes naked washing a car...

Just as long as you know, people view these threads at work and if a boss sees that shit thats bad news....so thats why we put NSFW in the title.

yea thats my bad ... cant change thread title so i deleted those pics

Comment

Working...
                              X