Toronto - Track Day Meet 2008....Serious People Please Read Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toronto - Track Day Meet 2008....Serious People Please Read Immediately

In an attempt to get maximum exposure for this post I have started a new thread....Inital thread seen here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...0&page=1&pp=20

Startchland (Jeff) and I have been discussing this and we've come to the conclusion that we need to get this meet planned and ready to go....since the longer we wait the less of a chance we actually have of this happening

What I want to happen is everyone who is for sure 100% going to attend this meet have one week to tell us.....Then one week after that we are going to start collecting money for the deposit....as of right now we are unsure how much the initial cost will be since the determinting factor is how many people will be attending....It wont be an exuberant amount though....Its looking like it will be 45 initial deposit then once then the track is confirmed it will be an additional 45.

Our goal is to have 30 cars attend this meet....Hopefully they can all be cbs...but if we dont have enough interest at the end of this week we are going to post a thread on torontoaccords.com and open it up to them....So as soon as anyone from there shows us serious interest or pays us you will have unfortunatley lost your opportunity....Im sure that when a thread is posted on there we will have no problems finding 30 cars.

I will be leaving partway through the planning but Jeff will then take full control....Direct any questions regarding payment to either Jeff or I.

You can contact me at jamesbelch14@hotmail.com...probably best to add me to msn though since I rarley check my emails

Now is the opporunity to attend one sick meet....Dont miss out....I dont want to come off as dick...I just want this meet ot happen and we need to get moving and cant wait forever for people to decide.
    Last edited by lokuputha; 01-12-2008, 08:00 PM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Hey guys...Ive met a few of you from this website in person...and I believe one or two at the track.

Shannonville is a great place to test out the ability of your car, whether it be stock or modded in a safe and controlled environment. We are encouraging everyone to come out for a great day of driving.

Please check out the website: http://www.shannonville.com

Also, while not mandatory at Shannonville, it is encouraged that drivers wear a helmet for safety sake. It is also wise to give your tires, brakes, lugnuts, and the oiling/cooling system a once over.

===============================

ok guys, those interested can paypal 45$ deposit to the following addy:

Starchland@hotmail.com

Depositors:

1. Starchland (Paid)

2. King James (Paid)

3. Lokuputha (Paid)

4. 1990lx (Paid)

5. Jukesbox (Paid)

6. JohnD1079 (Pending)

7. lowakkord (Pending)

8. mozzandherb (Pending)

I encourage you all to add me on msn : starchland@hotmail.com
    Also, when sending the paypal, if you could add your license plate and full name as well your name on cb7tuner. thank you.
    Last edited by starchland; 01-16-2008, 03:42 PM.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

woot, im still interested. How would i get half of my to you guys?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

are you gonna be in to anytime soon?

Comment

appareantly i dunno. I was gonna come up this weekend, but the seal i was waiting for isnt sealing. If i can get the part 2morrow from somewhere ill be up next weekend.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

u know I am in.

James, lets get a list started on the 1st thread.

Whats the payment method? Who is collecting the money?
            Last edited by lokuputha; 01-10-2008, 11:17 AM.
            DEVOTE

Comment

yeah just tell me when and where i can drop the money. does it matter if i show up with something else? because im trying to sell the CB

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                u know I am in.

Thats what were deciding right now....We are unsure of the best method of payment....but you can pay either me or Startchland....It would probably be best to pay him since hes gonna actually be able to see the planning all the way through.

Comment

Yeah if you dont have an accord that is fine.

You can pm me and we can meet up. One of the things we were dealing with is how to collect the money in a way that everyone feels comfortable with, so far we have come up with either handing the money to either myself or James, hopefulyl everyone feels comfortable with this method or if someone has a better idea then were all ears.

Comment

i'm in and i can pay the deposit in cash but i need to know when this is gonna happen first...i'm not sure if i missed something but what day have you booked?

A & A Auto Service
                    Pro-Spec
                    TorontoJDM
                    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

On the 1st thread, in BIG LETTERS, please state:

1) Place
                      2) Time
                      3) Cost
                      4) No. of ppl
                      5) blah.

..............easier to read.
                      Last edited by lokuputha; 01-11-2008, 11:32 AM.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

On the 1st thread, in BIG LETTERS, please state:

1) Place
                        2) Time
                        3) Cost
                        4) No. of ppl
                        5) blah.

..............easier to read.
                        All I can really tell you right now is the place.....Unless you just want me to pick a date and be done with it.....It will probably be in August....cuz that seems to work best for everyone....The number of people is a goal of 30.

but ill do that and give as much information as I can.....I just dont want to give a price and then have it be more than originally thought....Although if we do have 30 people pay it will be 45 bucks.

Comment

I edited the original post.....Gave as much information as I have at the moment....And I picked 3 dates that hopefully will work for everyone....Everyone can then let us know which ones will work best and well go from there.

Comment

u know I am in.

y dont we do it like this the toronto gta area give the money to lokuputha or somthing

off topic yo jukesbox i got ur message me phone got cut off ill call u wen i am free ive been working neeed to get the cb7 on the road

Comment

money can be e-mailed.....
                              welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Working...
                              X