Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

front visors/bug shield/air deflector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front visors/bug shield/air deflector

does anyone know if they ever came out for our cb's? oem or aftermarket ive tryed searching seems like no one has them. i know they make bras for the cb but id perfer to have the bug deflector. if you have seen it before pics would b nice

Originally posted by lx-accord
    does anyone know if they ever came out for our cb's? oem or aftermarket ive tryed searching seems like no one has them. i know they make bras for the cb but id perfer to have the bug deflector. if you have seen it before pics would b nice
    nothing for the front. why would you want that anyway? they only make vent visors and sunroof visors.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
      nothing for the front. why would you want that anyway? they only make vent visors and sunroof visors.

my hood has a few dents in the front and i refuse to use bondo, ive tryed hitting it out but i think i made it worse lol, i guess a bra is the best alternative? i also like how the the front deflector looks over the bra

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
        Not to sound like an asshole, but you're wrong. And IMO they look really nice. Here is coslaw87, the only one I have ever seen:

side note: to colslaw, if you want me to take it down I am more than happy to, just PM me.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

very very nice!!! not bad at all i want this!! lol i guess ill just wait on ebay i cant make out the brand

Comment

I don't think I'd mind having one of those if the price was right.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having one myself, I like how it accents the front end. But with one of, in my opinion, one of the more knowledgeable members on here saying that they don't make them, and me only seeing that one, and he didn't even no where it came from only that it came with the car, I'm guessing coming across one on here or ebay is a 1 in 1000 kind of thing. And even if you did manage to find one it would probably cost more than I am willing to spend on one.
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

mine came with one when my family bought the car. No clue where it came from now but it got fucked up when my sister crashed the car and I didn't even bother looking for another one.

Comment

Well if anybody has one take it down to a place like TAP Plastics. They an pretty much make anything out of plastic.
                  Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

the brand is probably GTS thats what that logo looks like and yeah I have seen quite a few of these on accords around here though I like the bra better. G/L finding one though
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

hey dude I found one if you want it I can ship it to you. Make me an offer
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

found it here

http://www.nulime.com/Honda-Accord-9...s-Only/p152853

Comment

i got one...

i got one my friend...

MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto

sweet thanks for the link

Comment