Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta Love Horny GFs....

...or BF's for that matter. "Partners".

Anyway, not tooting my own horn or anything, but i gotta say, no matter what kind of day im having, nothing is more awesome than having my gf tell me she wants to "get naked and fuck". Not "have sex", not "screw"..."fuck".

We have sex on a regular basis so its not like this is a big night, but normally it just kinda plans itself out, but I like when she tells me shes in the mood, and that, later, we're gonna have some fun....

Just though Id share. Sorry if its TMI

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

LOL congrats.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Werd...fucking's cool

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i've got a similar story to share.

monday morning...
        me and my girlfriend were on our way to school. i was already g oing to be late, so we just went to breakfast instead. had a wonderful breakfast downtown, yadda yadda. so we're on the way to school, shes leaning on my shoulder in the car, shes dead tired. i ask her whats wrong, and what would make her feel better? she replies "i'm tired. and i want to have sex."

yeah, at 8:20 in the morning. needless to say..we ended up at my place having sex...we didn't leave my house till 10:00

Comment

i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Nice.

Ive never been late for anything, that i can think of, but there have been those times when its just like, "..lets fuck."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

jboyce....thats why you turn out the lights.

Comment

sex in the morning before school/work is lovely. feel great all day

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

you aren't kidding.

Comment

And head....guys love head.

And if she's got long hair, we all of sudden turn into Vidal Sasoon, with banana clips and scrunchies...

"yes..yes..i like that..i like that..what youre doing with the lips..."

Comment

the worst part of having a horny gf is when they fuck with you to make you want it even more...

example: my gf, she'll send me pictures on my phone (nudies) while im at work, with messages saying, "better get ready for when you get home" and shit like that, but hten when i get home, shes in a "playful" mood, dosnt want to fuck...but just a lil playful fun...makes u want it so much more....DAMN HER FUCKING TICKLE FEATHER/BLINDFOLD/HANDCUFFS!!!!
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Congrats. Keep doing ya thing. I need a GF like that. I had a female like that before. Actually, she was the person I've ever cared about the most. Did I mention the sex was always good...

In the back of the stretched Jag S-type when they first came out (prom night). Always after school or work...

Actually, I had two like that... Or was it three... Or I dunno know...
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                          the worst part of having a horny gf is when they fuck with you to make you want it even more...

example: my gf, she'll send me pictures on my phone (nudies) while im at work, with messages saying, "better get ready for when you get home" and shit like that, but hten when i get home, shes in a "playful" mood, dosnt want to fuck...but just a lil playful fun...makes u want it so much more....DAMN HER FUCKING TICKLE FEATHER/BLINDFOLD/HANDCUFFS!!!!
                          Werd!

*knuckles*

I love getting pics and stuff that gets me all hyped, but then i get there and she just wants to mess around....but hey, a lil sumthin is better than a lotta nuthin

Of course if it doesnt lead anywhere, then, yeah, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                            i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.
                            bwahahha hahahah ahahhaha jajajajajaj lolol jajajaj hbahahahha
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Respek *Knuckles*
                              To all of you lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X