Pinks all out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinks all out

I'm f*cking pissed, I've been getting my car ready for the Atlanta show, making sure my car can run some low 12 high 11 sec passes, the tickets went on sale yesterday at 1pm at Ticketmaster, and sold out in less than 5 mintues, I was online trying to buy right at 1pm and with all the traffic I never got through.

I just needed to vent, this was my motivation to finish my car up for this summer so now I'm bummed out.
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Fuck me, right?

That sucks BJ. Glad to see your car is still kicking the shit out of mine though! I never got out of a 13.0, I was spinning through the 1/8 mile on slicks. Now the car is soon to be in pieces for yet another transformation, haha!

Try and get a bootleg ticket, that or sabotage/kill a registered participant and be there to soak up the benefits.......
    wat

Comment

That sucks man!! Hopefully somehow, someway you can get a ticket. I am going to try and get a ticket to register my teg for the pinks all out near me. Hopefully this won't happen, but most likely I am sure it will.
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

All tickets are registered to a person and car, so their is almost no way to get a bootleg ticket either.

I'm still going to go and watch, but man I wanted to run.
        Turbo H23a3 build has begun
        01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
        X