• Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*&king or making love

how do you guys distinguish the 2?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

well theres the 'hey wanna fuck?' or the 'hey baby lets take this to the next level cause i love u'
    yea i know kinda sappy but whateva

Comment

If it doesn't hurt someone just a little bit... you're making love.

Comment

Making love = barry white? lol
        Fucking = Pounding ass.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hahaha barry white lol. why the question though?

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Making love = barry white? lol
            Fucking = Pounding ass.
            lol ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I don't do either. I lay the law down on the vagina.

Comment

give the vag a ticket.

Comment

Laying pipe.

"Love" includes, but is not limited to: kissing, caressing, rubbing, slow-motion mumbo-jumbo.

"Fucking: includes, but is not limited to: sweating, humping, ramming, yelling/screaming/swearing, pain, in-audible grunts/noises, smacking/slapping

Id say i fuck more than i make love. Love is usually saved for special occassions or nights. Fuckign is usually just whenever.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    Laying pipe.

"Love" includes, but is not limited to: kissing, caressing, rubbing, slow-motion mumbo-jumbo.

"Fucking: includes, but is not limited to: sweating, humping, ramming, yelling/screaming/swearing, pain, in-audible grunts/noises, smacking/slapping

Id say i fuck more than i make love. Love is usually saved for special occassions or nights. Fuckign is usually just whenever.
                    well put sir. well put

Comment

I would also go so far as to say that Love is planned or scheduled, where as fucking is usually spontaneous or spur-of-the-moment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

and in the heat of the moment its ok to go ass to mouth....clerks anyone

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          Laying pipe.

couldn't say it better... also i have always considered it fucking if its ITB... i dont think you can make love to a girls ass
                          Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

In the heat of the moment, going ass-to-mouth IS forgivable

Clerks -2-

"...but thats an 'Elias Job'..."
                            "Yeah, well, your comparison of 'pink' and 'brown' eyes just made it a 'Randall Job'.."
                            "ZING!!"
                            "Shut-up Go-Bot!"

We now return you to your regularly scheduled prgramming....

Comment

my favorite part of the movie is the lord of the rings scene

Comment

Working...
                              X