Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sux wen u get cheated from ur gurl and so called best frend

title says most of it...
    i had this thing wit this gurl for bout 2, 2 and a half months now. and my so called best frend since the first grade, they both went behind my back and were hookin up, tellin each other they loved each other and shit. and the whole time this gurl "really liked me" so she says now...

i dont know guys, ur all my bros on here were a giant family. just a word of caution, be careful who u put ur trust wit. it might just be twisted and thrown away one day. my heart was played wit and it really sucked

Find me in the canyons

dont put your trust in anyone, easy as that. even when things seem to be going good with a someone, in the back of my head i'm always ready for the worst. sucks, but it's the easiest way to prepare for the worst
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

been there. its cool man. it might be hard since u feelings for the girl. just do some other shit to forget about her. work on ur car, hobbies, chill, go to the gym.... other girls out there and ur young too. so u got time.

Comment

2 and a half months isn't very long. try 5 years with a girl and then find out she cheated on you, i've been there and that's when you feel like you want to roll over and die.

and for that so called best friend, shame on him. What happened to, " bros before hoes"? no offense to the female population of cb7tuner

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
          2 and a half months isn't very long. try 5 years with a girl and then find out she cheated on you, i've been there and that's when you feel like you want to roll over and die.

and for that so called best friend, shame on him. What happened to, " bros before hoes"? no offense to the female population of cb7tuner
          well the sad part is i was just bout to ask her out and we were just at that poin in the so called "relationship". so i think thats y it was hard for me... i got outta a 10month relationship the day afta christmas that was pretty hard. but i got thru it. and for a senior that was a long time lol

Find me in the canyons

Comment

I know how you feel bro...

Met my best friend in 6th grade...we were tight buds. Hung out all the time and shit.

Met this new chick my sophomore year...she was pretty cool. Kinda had a thing for her, and she even told me, "if i didnt have a bf, we'd totally hook up"

So i was working on hooking up with her, and one day, i got the brilliant idea to introduce my 2 best friends.....

Bad idea...

they ended up hooking up behind my back, got together and totally blew me off and ended my friendships. Now theyve been together for like 5 or 6 years, married for like 2....totally fucked up...

I barely even talk to them anymore....

Best you can do is just roll with the punches and do your best to move on. I bet you took a punch losing your bud, but the chick is no biggie.

Good Luck Bro...dont get down

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yea thanks bro. its hard but ill get ova it. i already hav a rebound hook up in play lol

Find me in the canyons

Comment

At least you have a more ballin car then him
                Sorry about the troubles though.
                Last edited by PowderedMilkMan; 03-07-2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

owned!!!!

Comment

welcome to the wonderful world of LIFE. cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. you always gotta prepare yourself for the worse in all situations. it's always good to have a Plan B. your still young, you still have your whole life ahead of you, why get all down and out about it for? she's not the only girl in this whole world. if all else fails, your cb is still there and isn't cheating on you.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Sounds like you should've made a move. Instead you drug your feet and your partner swooped in for the kill. That's what happens when you don't sack up.

I could understand the thread and frustration had you two actually been dating, but c'mon..... "had this thing" doesn't count for shit other than you wasted some time and money on her.

Moral, quit crying.

- Rob -
                      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                      85 Toyota 4Runner
                      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                      2008 HD 1200N
                      2009 HD 883N

Comment

varsity blues:

"she broke my heaaarrrrt.....so i broke her noooose"
                        ..[CB7][STAR]..
                        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Next time you just gotta go for it whats the worse that can happen rejection so and you just move on thats life. Why dwell on such petty matters. Who knows you just may find something better dont take it as a loss just take it as a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                            title says most of it...
                            i had this thing wit this gurl for bout 2, 2 and a half months now. and my so called best frend since the first grade, they both went behind my back and were hookin up, tellin each other they loved each other and shit. and the whole time this gurl "really liked me" so she says now...

i dont know guys, ur all my bros on here were a giant family. just a word of caution, be careful who u put ur trust wit. it might just be twisted and thrown away one day. my heart was played wit and it really sucked
                            Just be glad it wasn't your wife and 2 of your good friends. I was drinking with one night with a couple of friends and it was mentioned IN FRONT OF ME that she took them both at the same time!

Killed the marriage (6 years) and 2 friendships (12 years).

At least I got custody of my 2 kids out of it.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

women aint nothin but trifelin hoes.

they are good for only one thing...

cleaning

Member Ride Facebook
                              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                              For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X