X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss my cb

that is all...

and my 240

People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

why did you get rid of her

I know how you feel, I miss my too.

Comment

long storyy...got bit by the rwd bug...in the worst kind of way...
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

I had to drive another vehicle while my Cb7 was getting a new suspension, I missed it soo much

Comment

Toldjaso!

I never even knew you had the 240! As much as I don't like red, that looks good in the pics!

I remember seeing your CB waaaay back... before it was yours.

Comment

yes that cb has had some golden days...back when my buddy projectcb7 had it....i've learned a shit load from that car its truly a blessing...like my teacher told me there's no better school than a piece of shit car haha...i went through everything with that thing...from engine swaping, to suspenion, to body work and a cluster fuck of electrical problems...i didnt do everything perfect but i learned...and stuck with it and got it running top notch...i never got beat except by a mazda 6 modded driven by a man in his 50's...i loved that car...i'm ashamed of my self the way i let it go really...i was 17 and dumb.time to move on i guess.i wish it wasnt

the 240 was a sore story its self

93 cb7-built engine-machine shop fucked me over-sold everything and the car
            93240sx-totaled 3rd day i had it
            98 grand cherokee-bad move.i hate suv's.12mpg ftl
            07 pontiac g5-the daily
            87 supra-getting built as we speak.i wont give up on this one

just getting drunk waiting for my buddie's to get here...enjoy your friday night/saturday morning!!!!

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

LOL^^^^^^ I was just thinking about going and getting myself some liq at the store!! Good call!!
              97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
              IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

At least you still got the supra lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

RWD huh? One day maybe and only maybe I planned to convert my CB7 to RWD or even AWD. How crazy would that with with an H22A/Turbo?

Costy but like I said... It's not sure and it definitely wouldn't be for the next few 3 or 4 years.
                  NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

^^^^there are so many ppl that have said that.no one actually done it.

wheres that thread lol

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                    X