ATL has first tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATL has first tornado

It's really shocking that ATL had a tornado damage so much property and buildings. I hope that the CB7Tuner members that live in and around ATL are okay this morning. Any ATL members, please write back here and share your thoughts about this.

~DirtySouthHonda

Well, I'm cool so far. From what I understand it's not over yet. Actually, I think we should check on all the Southeast tuners. Last night was rough for most of the Southeast. So with that being said, Southeast holla back.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

SEC tournament got messed up...
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Chattanooga was hit hard. But, no damage near me.

Well, trees are knocked over.... but no roofs were ripped off buildings or anything..

But, it's supposed to be shitty all day today. The news said this morning "the worst is not over". So, we'll see.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i know k-mart is all good, hes meeting me in S.C. today and i talked to him this morning...as for damage, idk about that.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

holy hell...i had no idea any of this was going on...lastnight was beautiful, hell i was driving and camping for the most of it , along with this morning a beautiful morning...and looking out of my window, its a really nice day out here. its in hte 80's, and pretty sunny..

savannah GA didn't get touched with this one..

Comment

As far as I know the storms aren't over yet. Nashville was hit hard last night, I took muscle relaxers to go to sleep because of the storms James is okay, he texted me this morning.. he was sumwhere close to downtown when it happened. It happened like 4 blocks from him..
              The rest of the SEC news to get on and let us know everyone is okay.. I will start calling ppl, so if you don't want a call from me I suggest you check in haha

For those wanting to know about me.. I'm okay, i don't have power right now so I'm actually using the internet thru bluetooth on my phone to my computer

Originally posted by Juice21
              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
              Originally posted by GameChewer
              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Hope all is well with you guys out there... We went from +5 to -20 over night... It was an odd one for us as well... Never seen anything like this in spring time....

Just as all the snow started to finally melt, we were down to about 3-4 inches left in the yard, and BAM, we got hit with -20 overnight... everything froze up... I agree... I might not be anywhere near ATL... but this weather is retarded....
                90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

as far as i know tullahoma is good ... we had some strong storms but no damage that i know of ... tullahoma is alsoo in a valley so we tend to not get reall bad ... ::knock on wood::

hope everyone is ok

Comment

Hmm and I have to drive back through this tomorrow YES!

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

This was so surprising to hear about the damage caused, this morning!

The good things is it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

My workplace is not more than two miles away (AT&T tower).

Hope everyone else is safe.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

crazy stuff i remember when the tornado hit central florida in 99 ripped the wall off my parents bedroom, corner of roof off my bedroom and part of wall of my brothers room .... killed 29 people in our area alone ... luckily we werent there at the time ... anyone in the central florida area prolly remembers this night of hell

Comment

we got wind and alittle bit of rain but nothing worth putting on the news.
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                          X