Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has it?

Who has squash?

I'm talking about those nifty little air freshener things. I finally put mine in (got it for Christmas), and boy, does it smell yummy.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

me and i love it....when u open the door BOOM squash all in ur nose

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

I has one in my civic and accord. I likes the squash.

Comment

I have a really bad sense of smell, but when I opened it it pretty much punched me in the face. I had a headache all day. Six months later, I can't smell a thing. I still like it for the three times a month a can smell it though.

Comment

I have it, mine started to smell more like bubble gum tho....

Comment

Never heard of it

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Ben(Phempa) informed me of them a little over a year ago. I forget what theyre called, but they have a funny name.

Id like to get one, or know where to get one, and try it out.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i had one in the accord and just put it in he bimmer today but I need the refill.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                  JDM CS-X3 Cassette Air Spencer; Squash Scented
                  "Spencer"...thats it. I dont care about JDM, but id be interested in where to pick them up

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I keep my CSX-3 Air Spencer right up on my dash, just under the clock. That seems to be the perfect spot for them. But they have these new ones that look like a big ball of cotton now. Its not squash but another type of Air freshner. I don't know what its called though.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                      I have it, mine started to smell more like bubble gum tho....
                      yep me too. I still love the smell. I put crystal in my car a couple months ago didn't really care for that one not a sweet smell. So far squash smells the best. But the first couple of months it is strong as funk. Had to roll with windows down and i barely had the vent on the air freshner cracked
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

you can buy them at Honda dealerships in the parts department

Comment

I've wanted one for years... never got one though

Comment

The dealership, eh..?

I'll have to look into that. Not quite sure how it smells, but if i dont like it i can always revert back to my Coconut "Trees"

Comment

Is this what you guys are talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X