Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To The VA CB7Tuner.com Meet Attendees....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To The VA CB7Tuner.com Meet Attendees....

Just want you to check in when you make it home alright.

If you don't the Deev is gonna getcha

"I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

damn i wish i cauld have gone.........

Comment

Juan and I made it home.

Thanks again for the nametags and chicken, Joe! That was totally awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Juan and I made it home.

Anytime Mike.

Another satisfied customer
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

i made it home...3 hours after i intended to. i ended up in some town i didnt know exsisted...oh well. i had a mountain race with a white crx(stock i think) he owned me tho. then i raced a beretta on the interstate. kicked his ass. oh and bigjoe u should take a picture of all the name tags u had left and post them up. can u say wall of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
              damn i wish i cauld have gone.........
              same here.
              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
                i made it home...3 hours after i intended to. i ended up in some town i didnt know exsisted...oh well. i had a mountain race with a white crx(stock i think) he owned me tho. then i raced a beretta on the interstate. kicked his ass. oh and bigjoe u should take a picture of all the name tags u had left and post them up. can u say wall of shame.
                i hope u didnt race on pohick run thats almost suicidal the hills and turns ON hills or after hills are blind turns one minute their straight next minute your doing a one way u-turn its those roads are bad....i practically live there.
                Team DFTFC
                Northern Virginia 703
                Member rides thread

Comment

damn deeve looks REAL OLD! in that pic

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    damn deeve looks REAL OLD!
                    Fixed it for you.

As usual, nobody I told about my age believed I'm only 28 (and just... not even 2 weeks ago!)

I feel 16, act 25, and look 40.

Comment

damn i guess so. i think it the mustache is what makes you look old... and you kinda look like jamie from mythbusters with that hat on

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Fixed it for you.

As usual, nobody I told about my age believed I'm only 28 (and just... not even 2 weeks ago!)

I feel 16, act 25, and look 40.

It's the hat.

Buy a beanie.

Look 24.

Case closed.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Juan and I made it home.

x's 2 i can't wait for the next meet, by the way the chicken was awesome!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

i told juan the picture of chicken made me so mad b/c i couldnt have some lol ...it was the best thing at the meet in my eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                              i told juan the picture of chicken made me so mad b/c i couldnt have some lol ...it was the best thing at the meet in my eyes lol
                              Thanks Brian. I really didn't taste it myself but the others really enjoyed it.

><((((º>

Comment

Working...
                              X