Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy ass pic

i know this isnt h22 related but here goes eww nasty

now thats what i called owned by the vtec! he wont be crawling to keep warm anymore

Comment

doesn't work but Im guessing its that rsx/snake picture?
      HSHO #3

Comment

pic doesn't werk

Comment

at first i was like TIGHT cause i love snakes but then i saw the blood and that made me sad...what the fuck happened?

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

wow that pic is nuts
            DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
            PC: *searching*

Comment

Pic doesn't work for me either
              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I think the snake was lookin for a place to sleep stay keep warm and he got his ass torn out the frame literally chewed to death. Man I sure would hate that if I was that snake damn a good example when they say keep your hands away from the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  I think the snake was lookin for a place to sleep stay keep warm and he got his ass torn out the frame literally chewed to death. Man I sure would hate that if I was that snake damn a good example when they say keep your hands away from the belt.
                  yeah belts arent too friendly...ive had a friend stick his hand too far into a 350 chevy engine and got it fucked up in a belt. what can you expect, he drives a domestic.

j/p i have nothing against domestics, i dont want this to turn into a imports/domestics war

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Yeah not to start a war but I think that if domestics had more parts and just as much reliability as japanese import cars had I would have more respect. alotta time you just cant find shit for them japanese cars are all over the streets good availability = . My mustang went from it to shit in the same year I had it i wanted to cry I was asking for more power when i went to the speed shop and they told me to just get an import and be done with it already . . After i got my cb7 it was on

Comment

first thing i thought of when i looked at that pic was a honda destroyed a cobra (mustang)....BUT.........that will never happen, i am a mustang (fox body) enthusiast and also a CB7 but u cant fuck the a 5.0 biatch......

Comment

uhhh no

Comment

Originally posted by RacerGirl21
                          A YO WHAT IS UP WITH THAT PIC I MEAN THE SNAKE MADE ME WANT TO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE CAR ENGINE I MEAN WHO WOULD PURT A SNAKE ON THEIR ENGINE ANYWAY PROBABLY SOME ASS HOLE ANYWAY I HOPE WHOEVER OWNS THAT CAR WILL BE SCARED FOE LIFE WITH THE SNAKE IN THEIR DREAMS.

WELL I HOLLA 1
                          my sentiments exactly.....I couldnt have put it better myself...
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                          X