isnt he a member here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt he a member here??

found this anti-rice site and found this car and i thought i seen this car on here.

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42426
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

i belive he's "joemomma" or something not sure

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
      i belive he's "joemomma" or something not sure
      correct.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

damn it's some guy from south dakota that posted all his pics

that's fucked up imo

Comment

isn't Joemomma getting ready to sell that car?

Comment

you should probably delete that out of respect for him.

Comment

I can't say I disagree with most of their comments. Even though I respect CB7's done nicely, you can't put whatever you want on a car and think you won't get comments like that.
              Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

Comment

WHOA

Comment

joemomma is a good guy, so I wasn't dissing on him. He admitted he put most of that stuff on in his ricer stage but doesn't have the money to take it off. Yeah, that's terrible that they posted his car up there, I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone on here and I feel bad for him. But we all can't get defensive when people comment negatively about our vehicles when we're putting add-ons that don't make our cars any faster, myself included.
                  Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

Comment

i think it is fucked up. people call it rice but in some people's eyes it is a making of a show car. i think there is a difference in rice and show vehichles. some of the cars i seen on that forum arent really rice. they are just retarded in some cases.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

btw. look at post #10. that guy doesnt even know the right chassis code for the 49-97 accord. he also said f22a ftl, he must not have seen bii's insight.
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by hondamcr1
                        joemomma is a good guy, so I wasn't dissing on him. He admitted he put most of that stuff on in his ricer stage but doesn't have the money to take it off. Yeah, that's terrible that they posted his car up there, I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone on here and I feel bad for him. But we all can't get defensive when people comment negatively about our vehicles when we're putting add-ons that don't make our cars any faster, myself included.
                        so the only way to improve a car is to make it faster??? I don't think so.

There's a huge difference between saying "thats not my style" and saying "your paint job is worth more than your house and your car together" Thats personal and very ignorant.

Also Yeah a person with a car normally considered Ricey should expect comments when he posts pics of his car, but he didn't even post these pics. someone else did and not he's getting personally attacked.

That is just fucked up.
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                          btw. look at post #10. that guy doesnt even know the right chassis code for the 49-97 accord. he also said f22a ftl, he must not have seen bii's insight.
                          wtf are you talking about...
                          pssshhh, CB7s, I see too many riced ones out there, and besides that CD7s are way better anyways, F22A FTL

He knows the chassis code, he just said he doesn't like f22a's ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
                            so the only way to improve a car is to make it faster??? I don't think so.

There's a huge difference between saying "thats not my style" and saying "your paint job is worth more than your house and your car together" Thats personal and very ignorant.

Also Yeah a person with a car normally considered Ricey should expect comments when he posts pics of his car, but he didn't even post these pics. someone else did and not he's getting personally attacked.

That is just fucked up.
                            I PERSONALLY

rather ride in my slow grandma ass f22a1 than a v8..

and i rather have it tinted. with some bass, and nice rims..

than fast (i gotten too many tickets)..

those fucking ricekillers are posers
                            Last edited by cvc7chris; 04-16-2008, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                              I PERSONALLY

rather ride in my slow grandma ass f22a1 than a v8..

and i rather have it tinted. with some bass, and nice rims..

than fast (i gotta too many tickets)..

those fucking ricekillers are posers
                              Exactly... my car is all show but that doens't mean I consent to being insulted by ignorant people who dont even know me.

I would love to see what all of theose posers drive, how passionate they are about their rides and how much they really know about them.
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X