I lol'd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lol'd.

"I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
    Haha...
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

i believe tht is a mitch hedberg joke

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

You are 100% correct.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Its too bad he passed away

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

yup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

had so much potential, but the drugs made his jokes tht much better

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

I can sit all day and watch YouTube vids of Mitch. He was so damn funny.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

"I had an ant farm... man... them fellas didnt grow shit! I was like " come on man, how about some carrots or something!" Plus, if I ripped your arms off, you would look like snow men.
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

"I've got an oscillating fan at my house. The fan goes back and forth. It looks like the fan is saying "No". So I like to ask it questions that a fan would say no to. Do you keep my hair in place? Do you keep my documents in order? Do you have three settings? Liar! My fan fucking lied to me. Now I will pull the pin up. Now you ain't sayin' shit."

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

I was at the park. I noticed a kid flying a kite... he was so excited! I dont know why... that's what it's supposed to do. I would be impressed if he were flying a chair... man... he'd have to run like a mother fucker.
                    My Car

Comment

i remember when he died and i watched his stand up special...I remeber that joke.he deffinatly left an impression on me cause he was so different.Very funny dude...
                      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Cant say ive ever heard of him, but man, he sounds like he was a funny guy!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I miss that dude. I listen to him, brian regan, and louis black on my trips to Toronto.

Tell you what though, Kat Williams is another dude who I have to start listening to :P
                          My Car

Comment

Working...
                          X